Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

MagpieBat wrote:Image
Yeah, no. You'll have to up the ante Mick. How about shouting all members a year's supply of Carlton Draught as compensation. :lol:
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

Wish I was still in Melbourne, to take the car and the flag out to Visy park and do laps with Good Old Collingwood Forever blaring

just like in 2010 8)
nulla

Post by nulla »

ANNODAM wrote:But, but, but the whole reason Judd went to the Scum was to play finals & win a flag!
Love it and keep saying it.

Since he has been at the Scum he has always been paid more per season than the coach.

Go figure who runs the club
I have a lazy eye and I think it is now spreading throughout the rest of my body
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

^ Sticks is no Mike Fitzpatrick (a Rhodes Scholar). :lol:
Mugwump

Post by Mugwump »

^ Hahahahaha
Two more flags before I die!
Jezza
Has liked: 236 times
Been liked: 326 times

Post by Jezza »

There's still more from TankingCarlton. Enjoy! :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
Carlton- the lost years- Hosted by Mike Sheehan coming to Fox Footy. 14 part mini-series. The tank water is polluted. The fish rots at the head and every other cliche you can think of. Admin need to take responsibilty for this fiasco.
look just know it will take us 3 to 5 years to fix this...

mm wont be here when were finally going to be taken seriously again....if we ever are

but our biggest probem is the president and the board.. as well as the culture of the cllub.

even a prez change wont fix this....

we have allowed to club to fall away for too long....

this circle of trust needs to be busted up and the club to find people who know what theyre doing

jeannie ' philanthropy is fun ' pratt and raffy.... or whatever that bokes name is..... should follow sticks.. as should every other board member... pronto!!!

these people have ruined a great club!!!

Rip down the corporate signs named after fatcats and return the club to the supporters....
With less game time and impact from Judd, Scotland, Waite, Carrazzo, Betts, Jamison and Mclean going forward....it's going to get worse before it gets better.
I saw Elliott at the game today....looked like a hobo
Oh to be 4 years old. My young fella waving his carlton flag at 9pm singing the carlton song after a loss.

Deluded.
Scary thing about today is that the Dogs have a few more that will only improve in time that didn't play......

Hrovat, Stringer, Macrae, Hunter, Smith, Williams and Talia......
Yes Ratten was a dud list manager but MM could have given a few the flick at the end of last year.

After all we did offer $1M to Cloke (white knight complex again)
HERE GOES NOTHING..............

This should have been our slogan this year instead of "I am Carlton".
Tonight was a total and utter embarrassment and thankfully puts an end to the 2013 season which promised a lot and delivered nothing other than a cold hard reality check. If I hear injuries/rotations used as an excuse I will vomit!!!. This game was over in the first qtr and had dogs kicked straight we should have lost by 10 goals plus.
Can't say I was too surprised or disappointed with today. Just glad the season is nearly over, not that I think 2014 will bring much joy.
We've got a team who think they're the harlem globetrotters, where in fact they're really the washington generals...
Can't believe people were expecting miracles from Malthouse this year

We have an average list and it didn't matter who was coaching Carlton this year

Like some posters have said, we will have a better indication in Year 3 about his appointment

We all need to accept that we have missed our premiership window and need to rebuild
can't see why anyone would want to come to the club. players or coaches
Let's talk reality, we have gone backwards under mickey mouse. Not only that, players have gone backwards in development under him.
Only a couple have improved, this was worse than the gold coast loss last year, I'm suspending my AFL membership next season and expect our membership numbers to fall until he's gone. You can blame the board, president and the boot studder but malthouse makes the on field decisions and they have been shit from day 1
I hope you're enjoying Mick :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's going to be tough as the FA list is threadbare

We arguably need to start over. Fortunately we have some semblance of a decent youngish list in place. But we need to add about 10 players and that will take time to do and take time to develop the draftees.

It will take 3-5 years minimum now
Enjoy rebuilding :lol: :lol:
A few more days like today and we will all stop supporting deplorable worst performance of the year even best earlier effort against Aints
We are the MOST disappointing side in the competition
Wholesale renovations needed
Long haul sick of long hauls
Start weeding them out Mick and if you can't or can't get a better effort it is going to be a long 3 years under your tenure
Pathetic mentally weak side that continually let's supporter base down and every opposition knows it has a chance because we are so brittle
Grow up or piss off and I mean the whole team
50 000 members you let down continually
Enjoy your off season boys because when the tough get going in september you yellow bellies will be sunning yourself in Bali or somewhere hopefully contemplating another shithouse season
Liars, you don't have 50,000 devastated members :twisted: :twisted:
Can't believe you guys are blaming MM.
We have a shit list! No coaches can turn this shit mob into gold.
The culture of the club is awful, a big bunch of softies that gives up easily.
Getting rid of Ratts was a correct decision.

Let's just wait and see what MM does in the draft/trading period first. Mick traded Paul Williams and Mal Michael is his 1st/2nd year at Collingwood, and they played in the grand final the following year, so MM is not afraid to make big decisions.
the thing that really irks me is we have had ample opportunities to build a quality list since 2002, with numerous early draft picks and increased resources and not once have we been in contention for a premiership, not even a prelim final. That is over 11 years and counting.

what a debacle.

Give me something Carlton.
Come on Carlton, give them nothing :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sad day
Sad year
Sad decade

Just sad
Happy day
Happy year
Happy decade

Just happy :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
what a debacle

i predicted it would happen last week - monstered by a bottom side

though we are a bottom side as well

we have hit absolute rock bottom

not sure we will be able to make as many changes as we need to this offseason

what an utterly shit season
It just warms the heart doesn't it!! :D :D :D
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
thebaldfacts

Post by thebaldfacts »

Thanks for the pearls of wisdom Jezza.

Super Saturday indeed. Carlton losing to the lowly dogs and Pies beating the reigning premiers on their home turf.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Piesnchess wrote:
5150 wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:Tell yer what, if somehow, somehow, the young Doggies can knock off the scum tonight, this thread will go ballistic with joy and happiness beyond belief. LOL
It would be a massive effort (even though they play Saturday night! :wink: )
if the pups can get up.

I will be back here with bells on and a bucket of popcorn on Saturday night if the passengers get done.

A possible dream night, bliss, if we beat the swanettes, and the scum get done. Now that is better than sex. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: AND yes, I was spot on, and it IS better. :!: :P :P
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Nice one Jezza.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

NO bloody wonder Mahouses book is now in the $4 bargain bin at Big W. Not even scum fans will buy it now. !! LOL
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Jezza
Has liked: 236 times
Been liked: 326 times

Post by Jezza »

I'm glad you all enjoyed it guys. Been another great week on this thread!! There's going to be plenty of more fun in the near future :D
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
The Pleasure

Post by The Pleasure »

Just checked again.. they still have the worst win rate this century and haven't won a flag since mobile phones were the size of shoe boxes

oh and..

Beast

Post by Beast »

A gutless fairy like Murphy captaining them during these hilarious times makes it even better :)
regan is true fullback

Post by regan is true fullback »

just to mention, Richmond passed our 32 year drought this year, and Carlton is heading for the big two O in 2015 - was it really 18 years ago when they bought their last flag?

Folks have been born, been to the footy and are thinking about voting and going to Uni for the first time, without a Carlton or Richmond premiership...

Moggies had to wait 44 years, Melbourne is still waiting, who knows what is in store for the terrible twosome?