Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

yin-YANG

Post by yin-YANG »

Thanks for the laugh MB... some good work there :)

Given the Bloozers have been OK in recent weeks against the Hawks and Swans - to be totally out-played by the Pies was fantastic... The few Bloozer supporters I know were very confident of a win - maybe the players had the same mistaken thinking!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!
Love us or Hate us... we are Collingwood - you can't ignore the Mighty Magpies!!!
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Happy Happy Joy Joy to you too, yin-YANG.
die4pies

Post by die4pies »

Why wasn't the Dick Prick Cup awarded on the ground like ALL other cups are?
"MAKE COLLINGWOOD GRATE AGAIN"
yin-YANG

Post by yin-YANG »

And Jezza deserves an award as well - some very funny stuff - treasure really from the trash... :)
Love us or Hate us... we are Collingwood - you can't ignore the Mighty Magpies!!!
roar
Been liked: 3 times

Post by roar »

Thanks Bat and Jezza!

I know it's wrong but I love this thread so farking much.
kill for collingwood!
Brenny

Post by Brenny »

One thing I will say.

Whilst we are in the 8 (**** yeah) Carlton, if they can finish 9th from here on, they could end up in the 8 if Essendon lose their points for the ADO9064 thing.

We need the filth to finish 10th or below.

Which means we need Adelaide, West Coast and North to win this weekend!

But the other issue I have is, if they finish near the bottom and if reports are true that GWS are interested in Yarren, then Carltons first round pick, especially if they end with a top 5-6, and Yarren could be enough for GWS pick 1 thus securing long life Carlton Fan, Tom Boyd!

THE HORROR!!!!!

FYI, I'm aware Carlton dropped to 10th last night on percentage.
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

Greening gold wrote:
jack_spain wrote:Anyone who says Ratten could coach and Mick Malthouse can't is seriously demented.

I just don't undestand the feline jealousy that exists when people seem to be wishing the worst on Mick. He won us a flag. Was unlucky not to win two more, and had we not appointed Bucks, might have had us primed again in 2012 and 2013 (even with the injuries).

But anyone who says Mick Malthouse can't coach is a total nincompoop! He looks a whole lot better than the current muppets who occupy our coaches box!
Ummm - Jack - you seem to have logged on to the wrong blog. This is the one about Collingwood. The one for Carlton is somewhere else.
Yeah sorry about that. Got my passwords mixed up. At least I didn't confuse it with my Saintsational one. :wink:
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

roar wrote:I know it's wrong but I love this thread so farking much.

It's not wrong, it's all right, every single bloody page!

Also, another thing about last night is last year the Scum were laughing when Luke Ball went down & now they're crying about Waite, who if he has done his ACL, is finished as a footballer.

That's the thing about karma, it comes back at you twice as hard!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Jezza
Has liked: 236 times
Been liked: 327 times

Post by Jezza »

Now let's continue where we left off from BigFooty. MB has taken care of TankingCarlton beautifully but there's still more posts to keep us entertained for a lot longer!! :lol: :D :D
I wish my first post could be under better circumstances, but as a lifelong Carlton supporter at the age of 23 I have never been so disappointed with an effort as I was last night.
I can't keep defending these guys after that performance.

It was like watching a bunch of school boys against an average AFL team.

I don't think I've seen a capitulation like that before. To just basically roll over from midway through the second quarter was a disgrace.
Wow what a way to celebrate & repay the faithful who have helped get the club to 50K members for the first time....would hate to see what we would be like if we hit 100K members, although I dont think we will have to worry about that if this form & heartless performance continues.

This season I have lived in hope but that got smashed to bits last night.
You cheated your way to 50k, so I wouldn't think about 100k for a long time :P
Would have preferred a Carlton performance from the dark ages than the insipid performance that was displayed last night. There was no ticker after Vinny went down.
Yes a pessimistic post but absolutely no excuse for a showing like that against the filth
I was shouted down earlier in the year when I pointed out that this is list is seriously overrated. The chickens have now come home to roost
You have to take off your hat to the Magpies recruiting. With all of their injuries they could have easily played the injury card like Carlton supporters did last season. Instead they have uncovered some real gems this year and they are getting valuable game time into these players. Carlton on the other hand continues to look for the miracle trade. We have not got our recruiting right for the past 5 years. Hudson a broken down hack beat up our ruckmen last night. Big body, experience and he did the job. Well done to the old fella.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Wow, what an insipid capitulation! I still feel sick in the guts having sat through that last night. Back to drawing board, we are 5 years from being anywhere near having a crack. Hopefully before Murph & Gibbs are ready to retire. Krooz - au revoir. You got beat by a twice retired old man.

Please move him on! We are in massive trouble folks...
You know it's serious when you've gone past and can only muster a ...

The listlessness returns...we'll find out how deep it runs in the next few weeks.
Feeling gutted after last night. That was one of the worst Carlton efforts I've witnessed in 34 years of watching them
Feeling ecstatic after last night :D
We have already screwed up bringing in a great champion in Judd and not capitalising on this recruitment by building a potential premiership side around him. All we did was drive him into the ground. Our recruitment since then has been deplorable! We have too many players without the intestinal fortitude and smarts to allow this team to go anywhere.
I seriously don't think I have felt this deflated after a game since the Pagan era.
Honestly don't know where we are heading. Go back 2 years we win 14 games and we are a kick out of a Preliminary. Essentially with the same list the club has gone backwards, fact of the matter is we can't string a run of wins together, (we've won 14 games in a season once in the last 12 years) and even with 3 years of finals experience, we still can't take it up a notch against the better teams. Really these blokes have no-one to blame but themselves.

Heads will roll.
i can't understand how they can just switch off like they did after such a great start. Even after losing Waite ! Still not sold on Malthouse either.
High expectations at the start of the season are now sad reflections wondering where we are really at.
I was astonished at the game last night, and not much has changed this morning, I have always thought we were around the mark and kept convincing myself that we would take the next step with this list, boy I don't believe that right now let me tell you, gutted, absolutely gutted
reality slapped me in the face last night and it still hurts
rebuild is an ugly word when you have not really achieved but that is what i see
After about 5 minutes into the third quarter, I stopped being angry and I just became numb. Oh, Collingwood has kicked another one...oh, and we dropped the ball. Again.

Now I just feel flat.
Just got up this morning hoping the pain of last night would be gone and forgotten ... But instead I am reliving it all over again!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, I've slept on it. Woken up this morning just as pissed off as last night.
What's the point of making the 8 if we're not good enough to be there. Supposedly we're coming, we're going to make top 4, there's something really building around the club. Heard these statements in the last few years?? What do we have to show for it- 1 finals win. That's it - 1. I don't want to fall into the 8, I want to be challenging for a flag. But right now we're a long way off that. Miles in fact.
Have we under estimated the impact of the punishment and its on going effect .Can anyone say we've actually recovered? Ive often said a lot of the club and supporters think we are still the "Old" Carlton where finals and success were just about a given .But go from that to your first wooden spoon and winning about a dozen games in the next 5-6 years (dont quote me !) and I think the fabric of the club has been ripped to shreds.
Really deserve all the criticism we're getting,

Appalling performance
Absolutely you deserve it! :twisted: :twisted:
I thought the boys looked good last night - especially impressed with Gibb's mohawk
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It Was an incredibly soft performance,you can sugar coat this squad all you like but to be fair it aint going any where. Carlton accepting mediocrity for 20 years it is Richmond Esque.
I am optimistic that Carlton will not participate in finals in 2013
**** we are copping a pasting on the main board.

The worst part about it is that we are in a pretty indefensible position. Can't blame it on injuries, not used to the new game plan etc.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Excellent stuff, Jezza!
You have to take off your hat to the Magpies recruiting. With all of their injuries they could have easily played the injury card like Carlton supporters did last season. Instead they have uncovered some real gems this year and they are getting valuable game time into these players. Carlton on the other hand continues to look for the miracle trade. We have not got our recruiting right for the past 5 years. Hudson a broken down hack beat up our ruckmen last night. Big body, experience and he did the job. Well done to the old fella.
Don't let a certain poster around these parts hear you say that... :wink:
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Frohickey wrote:Image

AND, how many thousands are Underbelly crims, eh, Godfather MM :?: :P :P 8)
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Jezza
Has liked: 236 times
Been liked: 327 times

Post by Jezza »

Mick's reaction after Trav's 4th goal :lol: :lol: :lol:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

THANKS HEAPS TO MAGPIE BAT AND JEZZA, for the magnificent job you guys do on this thread, you blokes are legends, and provide us with so, so many belly laughs and entertainment. Well done. !!!!
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
swoop42
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swoop42 »

Mick's starting to look like the kernel.

I guess that's what Carlton is cooking.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!