Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

Anyone who says Ratten could coach and Mick Malthouse can't is seriously demented.

I just don't undestand the feline jealousy that exists when people seem to be wishing the worst on Mick. He won us a flag. Was unlucky not to win two more, and had we not appointed Bucks, might have had us primed again in 2012 and 2013 (even with the injuries).

But anyone who says Mick Malthouse can't coach is a total nincompoop! He looks a whole lot better than the current muppets who occupy our coaches box!
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

jack_spain wrote:Anyone who says Ratten could coach and Mick Malthouse can't is seriously demented.

I just don't undestand the feline jealousy that exists when people seem to be wishing the worst on Mick. He won us a flag. Was unlucky not to win two more, and had we not appointed Bucks, might have had us primed again in 2012 and 2013 (even with the injuries).

But anyone who says Mick Malthouse can't coach is a total nincompoop! He looks a whole lot better than the current muppets who occupy our coaches box!

Considering you were begging for MMs head in a basket Jack and demanding Buckley step in you are a delusional tiddly wink!
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
Flashman

Post by Flashman »

Malthouse had a comparable run with injuries in 2004 and 2005. Remind us how we went those years Jack_Spain?

Malthouse is such a genius that we took the soft option and chose to tank those years rather than trying to win. It paid off in terms off draft picks but it proves Mick was never, ever a coaching genius and like all coaches needs the damn cattle out there to be any good.
Big_Glenn_Sandford

Post by Big_Glenn_Sandford »

2004 we didnt tank. We had a crack but were injury riddled.
2005 we were in a similar way however MM learnt his lesson and we tanked like
all buggery
DIDAK..DIDAK....OOOOHHHHHHH !!!
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

jack_spain wrote:Anyone who says Ratten could coach and Mick Malthouse can't is seriously demented.

HE also cost us the flag in 2011, playing four unfit guys in the GF, and leaving a wounded reid on Hawkins, turned a spud Hawkins into a grand final hero. He was badly, badly outcoached that day by Scott too.
A bit selective memory there mate, the old man cost us a flag, and I can still see him laughing with tim Watson after we got annihilated by the cats in the last round of that season. ! The scum are welcome to the old fart, we owe him nothing, he had the world in resources with us, as even you used to say too. :? :o :!:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
M@®©

Post by M@®© »

Interestingly Carlton After 14 rounds
2012 6 Wins 7 Losses 1 bye 10th on ladder
2013 6 wins 7 losses 1 bye 9th on ladder

Pies were 1 game clear on top this time last season
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

I'm PMSL here...
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

Might be a touch early yet, but geez it's looking good
raymond35

Post by raymond35 »

"inept" says leigh matthews :)
To use dyso language - take that you carlton sucks!
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Bit early yet, I will not say a word just yet.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

It's a grand day indeed to say we finally ended THEIR season!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

God I can't wait to listen to the Carlton flogs whinging and sooking on SEN later
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

Another bullshit decision but who cares, we've won
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

I'm going to ENJOY this!

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: