Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Jezza
Has liked: 236 times
Been liked: 327 times

Post by Jezza »

MagpieBat, your hard work in finding all these quotes is brilliant. I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Also as you said earlier in your sub-commentary, the result made my weekend despite the fact that Essendon won in the end.

The Scum's next few matches are tough now with the Hawks, Swans and of course Collingwood coming up in the next three matches for them. Hopefully they'll be 6-9 by the time we finish playing them :)

To Tannin, welcome to this GREAT thread :)
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
neil
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by neil »

Any day that Carlscum lose is a great day
Pity it had to be to drug cheats

Although the irony of Carlscum losing to a team that systematically cheats should be highlighted.

Suck Shit Carlscum
Carlscum 120 years being cheating scum
Brown26
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Brown26 »

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I think it's time for Carlton to rebuild too!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Thanks MB :)

- Ben
regan is true fullback

Post by regan is true fullback »

think positive
Has liked: 325 times
Been liked: 101 times

Post by think positive »

Ironic an ex collingwood coached them to a loss in a can't lose game by five points thanks to a bad umpire decision.

Well drugs beat money.

And Judd sure looks like he needs a run at essendope!

Oh and thanks to MB, those quotes made Nicks look half human after a loss!!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Collingwood 4 eternity

Post by Collingwood 4 eternity »

1990 Grand Final :
"From the back pocket, this will be probably the last kick, he need not even kick it, the drought is over. 32 years they've waited, let the celebrations begin" Sandy Roberts
thebaldfacts

Post by thebaldfacts »

Under Ratten, it was top 4 or gonski.

The real question is can MM get 11 wins this year like Ratten last year and whether the Scum will give him 11 years to try win a flag?
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

Fu#$ing disgrace that essendrug are even allowed to play, any other sport the team and the players would be banned.

But then you remember that this is the AFL. A mickey mouse game in a piss ant country where corruption rules.

Go F#ck yourself AFL
There you have it. Common ground at last. That's one Carlton supporter who is 100% correct!
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

thebaldfacts wrote:Under Ratten, it was top 4 or gonski.

The real question is can MM get 11 wins this year like Ratten last year and whether the Scum will give him 11 years to try win a flag?
I wish Buckley had gone to Carlton and then we could make a real comparison with MM. Mick has taken a useless team and is trying to give them some structure, Bucks has taken a premiership team and reduced it to an easybeat against the top sides.
Collingwood Crackerjack

Post by Collingwood Crackerjack »

PROCESS!!!!! ;-)
E

Post by E »

My Carlton friends were truly gutted last night!!!!

My response to them... I got $20 in my pocket....this is f'n AWESOME!
Steve86

Post by Steve86 »

jack_spain wrote:
Fu#$ing disgrace that essendrug are even allowed to play, any other sport the team and the players would be banned.

But then you remember that this is the AFL. A mickey mouse game in a piss ant country where corruption rules.

Go F#ck yourself AFL
There you have it. Common ground at last. That's one Carlton supporter who is 100% correct!
yep gotta agree
swoop42
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swoop42 »

Carlton are far from useless. There list is easily top 8 material, possibly top 4 with minimal injuries (like now) and it's the reason why Ratten got the arse in the end.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
The Starcevich Coterie

Post by The Starcevich Coterie »

Listening to the ABC.

The irony of Carlton supporters whinging about the Garlett non-goal decision.

"We should have won by a point..." etc etc

Please post the 1979 Premiership Cup to the Westpac Centre and the 1995 Premiership Cup to AFL Headquarters.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

jack_spain wrote:
thebaldfacts wrote:Under Ratten, it was top 4 or gonski.

I wish Buckley had gone to Carlton and then we could make a real comparison with MM. Mick has taken a useless team and is trying to give them some structure, Bucks has taken a premiership team and reduced it to an easybeat against the top sides.
:? :? Jack, not so, under Madhouse we could not beat the cats to save ourselves, lost 0-3, including his fcukup GF disaster, and a 96 point last round hiding. Under Bucks we have 3-0 against the Pussies, fact. Give Bucks one full season with a fully fit and best team we can put on the park, something he has never had, then I will judge him compared to the old man. :idea: :idea:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.