Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

AND to make our day, and give Madhouse more agony, that little turd Betts should go for at least four weeks suspended. LOL
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

What did the mofo do?
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Piesnchess wrote:AND to make our day, and give Madhouse more agony, that little turd Betts should go for at least four weeks suspended. LOL
i don't reckon he will get anything. he kept the shoulder tucked in.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

John Wren wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:AND to make our day, and give Madhouse more agony, that little turd Betts should go for at least four weeks suspended. LOL
Nah, the saint guy was badly stunned, word is he has a fractured jaw. Betts is gawn, more pain for the old man. :lol: :lol:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Jezza
Has liked: 236 times
Been liked: 327 times

Post by Jezza »

How I've missed this thread in the past few weeks. Round 7 has been somewhat redeemed by this inept performance by the Scum.

MB, fantastic work on finding the quotes on TankingCarlton. They always make for entertaining reading every time they lose :)
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Mossi
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Mossi »

:D Been away from my jokie desk today and wanted to know how the battle of the Scums went and I thought well if Carlton lost it would mean the Laugh at Carlscum thread would surely feature predominately!! sure enough I'm laughing but I still don't know what the score was...........
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

^ Saints 11.11.77 to Scum 9.14.68...

So near, yet so far... :lol:
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
Mossi
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Mossi »

^ thanks Magpie Bat. Had a quick look at the other matches thread to see how it transformed ..... Round 7 could have been worse!
Daicosesque

Post by Daicosesque »

Just got on. My Tuesday morning has been given a lift. Feeling like we can do some good things on Saturday night. MagpieBat you're a flowering legend! Flowering, what a word!!!!
Carlton sucks.......
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

Always a beautiful morning when the showponies lose, especially to someone as pathetic as the grey st crawlers!
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
taff wa

Post by taff wa »

Gotta laugh at the scum double standards.

Eddie betts gets 5 weeks reduced to 3 with good record for breaking saints player jaw and they going ape droppings.

Last year welly did same and got 4 for hit on Simpson and they were saying not long enough.

Haha scum get what you deserve.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Piesnchess wrote:
John Wren wrote:
Nah, the saint guy was badly stunned, word is he has a fractured jaw. Betts is gawn, more pain for the old man. :lol: :lol:
the mrp thought the same.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Funkadelic

Post by Funkadelic »

If there's one thing you can count on, it's the blooze being inconsistent. My Carlton mate, along with all the saps in the media, were saying after they beat up on the Dees: check the draw, we're gonna be 7-3, flying!. I said St. Kilda, Pt. Adelaide, Brisbane, GWS, you will lose one of those games, if not two. Why? Because its what you do. Lose to clubs you should beat. Have been doing it for years now. And until you fix it, I have zero fear of your lame football club. The Tigers fall into this category also. Lost 5 games last year by under a goal, that's awful. End rant!
Tear the roof off tha sucker!!!
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

Oh won't we look pretty after the Kitties finish with us in their litter on the weekend? :roll:

Does everyone realise that if Gold Coast beats the Dogs this week (a pretty handy bet I'd say) they will go above us on the ladder? :oops:
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

We now go to a special live cross from the Collingwood Army's favourite lols site, TankingCarlscum.com...
the game is a joke

the AFL are incompetent
its worth it... he at least showed fight..Challenge and risk 4, makes little diff to our year.. proud of Eddie at least he showed he has balls ( head in this case)
Challenge it.
He's rarely done a dumb thing.

He's forgiven.
Joke of a verdict.
The AFL MRP can go F^^%$ themselves... Good on u eddie... You did well ..
This one we should contest. 1-2 at most.
Challenge it.

Betts never did anything wrong in the past.

He's a small bloke and the collission was accidental.

Sylvia is a serial offender and deliberately struck and got 3....precedence.

FMD!

Challenge the fools
5 weeks? You are fkn kidding me
Out of all the flogs running around for St Kilda last night surely he could have bumped somone else and made it worthwhile
challenge it...... and end up with 5 weeks

enough silliness
What's worse is, there's 8.55 to go in the third and we haven't even scored 30 points.
I would definitely challenge this. Pretty harsh penalty for someone with a clean record.
!@#$%& this game
5 weeks you're having a laugh, it's late: because it's a shepherd.
22% of a season as the penalty for a late shepherd.
Remember the Eagles/Pies NAB Cup game Nick Maxwell's bump on Patrick McGinnity and his broken jaw. Maxwell Cleared on appeal after five minutes.
Reckon the Drug cheats at Tullamarine won't even get a week.
Eddie the Clown, it seems, can do no wrong.

:lol: [/quote]
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.