Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Jezza
Has liked: 237 times
Been liked: 327 times

Post by Jezza »

MB, you're a legend for obtaining all these quotes. It makes for brilliant reading :D :D :D :D

These idiots still believe that they're a top 4 team :shock: :lol:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
melliot

Post by melliot »

I'll point out we haven't beaten the Blues since this thread was started.
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 173 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

melliot wrote:I'll point out we haven't beaten the Blues since this thread was started.
So what, we should start a laugh at GWS thread? Where's the fun in that? Seeing the Royal Park Rovers run around like a pathetic rabble is always new. Even if they win next week, I will still enjoy mocking them again after their next loss.
Johnno75
Been liked: 47 times

Post by Johnno75 »

MM: It's Plan A or the highway. Unfortunately for him he was on the M1 halfway through the 2nd quarter.
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Piesnchess wrote:
David wrote:
FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:Is it just me or is Mick looking a little frail these days? It's been 2 and a half years since he was the oldest ever Premiership coach and 18 months since he looked like he was going to collapse in the box at 2011 Prelim. Has he seriously considered what he's got himself back into?
A case of getting sucked into the hype, perhaps. I think he meant it when he said he never wanted to coach again.
YEP, the silly ol fool coulda had a nice laid back job at the Pies as DOC on around 500K a year, pretty good for a 60+ yo, but he chose to crack the shits and break a contract he signed up to, out of spite and revenge. My tip is he will be Pagan Mk 2 at the scum, and it will come crashing down on him if they dont make top four this year, the scum want instant success, so the pressure is right on the old sod, and it wont do his health any good at all. Even his missus said she is "dreading next week", so he has not thought of his family either. Theres no fool like an old fool. :oops: :? :roll:
now there's something you would know all about. couldn't you have waited for your special day on monday?

i know truth can get in the way of a good rant but your assertions are laughable. if you are going to continue commenting on him please try to do so with some semblance of the truth. and, contrary to popular belief opinion does not equal fact. :roll:
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
burnsy17
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by burnsy17 »

"Follow my gameplan troops, i know it all... i win premierships... my name is MM.... do you know who i am??!?!...... oh we're 42 pts down.... hhhmm... revert to whatever Ratten was telling you....."
Beware the swooping Magpie.

Post by 3.14159 »

^^^I'm surprised the whole team didn't quit the field to have a drink with Brendon Fevola.
Geek
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Geek »

melliot wrote:I'll point out we haven't beaten the Blues since this thread was started.
And we can still find reasons to laugh at 'em :D
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 81 times

Post by Big T »

Carlton were a different side in the second half, and I thought their quick hand balls and fast movement was very dangerous, totally undid the tiges confidence.

We need to be ready for next week, if we underestimate them they will cause some problems.

I was especially impressed with Gibbs, he is a far better player under MM.
Buon Giorno
swoop42
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swoop42 »

Big T wrote:Carlton were a different side in the second half, and I thought their quick hand balls and fast movement was very dangerous, totally undid the tiges confidence.

We need to be ready for next week, if we underestimate them they will cause some problems.

I was especially impressed with Gibbs, he is a far better player under MM.
I thought the same but I also thought they reverted to more the Ratten style of play in this period.

The Ratten game plan worries me more than the Malthouse one.

We should know that one pretty well. :wink:

P.S-As for Gibbs he's a better player purely because he's being played in his correct position. It aint rocket science.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
Greening gold
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Greening gold »

1970 - Pies ahead by 44 points at half time. I'll say one thing for Ninthmond, they were able to hang on.

(Sorry, just picking at an old scab there.)
If you used to barrack for the 'Pies, you never barracked for the 'Pies.
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

I'd like to thank our fans, for their UNDYING support, and the people of Carlton, who I'll be seeing very, VERY soon... (mwahahahahahahaha...)

:twisted:
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
Stupied

Post by Stupied »

Suck it scum, and suck it Malthouse! I can't wait to see some tears from the scum supporters!
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Have the legs because Jolly goes down early....sub free.

Spud like Elliott kicks a bag

Ten points up at 3QTR time with the sub up our sleeve, playing against no ruckman.

Disgraceful efffort.

Absolutely woeful to allow a youngster like Elliot to kick a bag

An indictment on our coaching staff to expose Bootsma and Davies.

To keep Davies on the list.

Yeh yeh yeh im going over the top but as a club we can't allow mediocre list cloggers to remain.

we can't continue to blow opportunities like this

The big game....when we have the opportunity.

Lucas weak tackling

No defending kickouts.

Against a team with no !@#$%& ruckman.

PATHETIC.
Our new defensive minded coach has let through over 100 points twice in two games.
7 goal last quarter to Collingwood.

47 pts.

!@#$%& shambles.
Lucas tackling, Davies a spud.
Worst umpiring I have ever seen... Never winge about umpires but that was !@#$%&
1979 is on the phone, mate. It wants its irony back...
Amazing we win the clearances 40 to 37 but conceed 64 (!) inside 50s
Their bottom 6 better than ours.
Umpiring made it tough for us.
Our established players overall performed well - except Carrots.
Cock! Close, but no cigar. Guttered.
Well done Collingwood - too strong for us physically and mentally in the last qtr

Our boys did their best - but we need to find a bit more polish
You're very very welcome.
Not playing Joseph cost us the match. Said in the Pre match thread that the pies smalls will kill us and that's why I'd play Joseph
Conceed 7 goals in the last qtr to a team with no ruckman! Abysmal
gonna take a loooooong time to turn these dumb lazy footballers around
Ran out of puff.

Looked lazy, had no run, but you can't seriously not see that we just ran out of legs in the last quarter.

We play some amazingly dumb football at times. Two players go to the player with the ball and leave someone free.

Murphy gathering the ball on the wing, Ball hangs back rather than shepherd, receives the handball and kicks it out on the full.

Lots of work to do yet, but can't be totally devastated at losing to Collingwood by less than 3 goals, in the game with a couple of minutes to go.
Davies and Armfield have to go. Davies not up to it, Armfield great endeavour but disposal not up to AFL standard, you can't afford a player like that. Robbo's kicking is a worry too.
Dumb dumb players... We have no defensive mindset
i dont think there should be any back patting for 'only losing by three goals' or for fighting for 3 qtrs

that last qtr was about as terrible as it gets (unless your melbourne)

just stupid lazy weak stuff
More to come... :twisted:
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

John Wren wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
David wrote: A case of getting sucked into the hype, perhaps. I think he meant it when he said he never wanted to coach again.
YEP, the silly ol fool coulda had a nice laid back job at the Pies as DOC on around 500K a year, pretty good for a 60+ yo, but he chose to crack the shits and break a contract he signed up to, out of spite and revenge. My tip is he will be Pagan Mk 2 at the scum, and it will come crashing down on him if they dont make top four this year, the scum want instant success, so the pressure is right on the old sod, and it wont do his health any good at all. Even his missus said she is "dreading next week", so he has not thought of his family either. Theres no fool like an old fool. :oops: :? :roll:
now there's something you would know all about. couldn't you have waited for your special day on monday?

i know truth can get in the way of a good rant but your assertions are laughable. if you are going to continue commenting on him please try to do so with some semblance of the truth. and, contrary to popular belief opinion does not equal fact. :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: JW, suck on it pal, you can have your god MM, no doubt your feeling great pity for the old fart right about now, well, buy him some used kleenex tissues and have a good cry eh ! Looks like your old hero got found out by a very young PIes team, and a coach with dignity. THATS the TRUTH, so handle it how you like !! :P :P :P :P :P
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.