Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

mandy

Post by mandy »

Was that a 9 game winning streak Mick managed to break tonight?

Well done.
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by David »

MB, your work is magnificent. Keep it up! :mrgreen:
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
woodisgood

Post by woodisgood »

I would enjoy this more if I didnt think the reaction on this board should we lose to Nth will be at least as bad. Nahhh what am I thinking, it will be worse.

Do not tempt the karma Gods people.

They play for keeps.
"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. "

Winston Churchill
Redlight

Post by Redlight »

Hats off Magpiebat, your work is sterling!
neil
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by neil »

Anytime Carlscum lose is a good time
Pity it had to be to Bitchmond
Carlscum 120 years being cheating scum
Piethagoras' Theorem
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

Is it just me or is Mick looking a little frail these days? It's been 2 and a half years since he was the oldest ever Premiership coach and 18 months since he looked like he was going to collapse in the box at 2011 Prelim. Has he seriously considered what he's got himself back into?
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
Johnno75
Been liked: 47 times

Post by Johnno75 »

We know the OX is slow and we know the Carlton board and its fans are impatient. If mick doesn't make the top 4 the earth will move and swallow him up.
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
David

Post by David »

FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:Is it just me or is Mick looking a little frail these days? It's been 2 and a half years since he was the oldest ever Premiership coach and 18 months since he looked like he was going to collapse in the box at 2011 Prelim. Has he seriously considered what he's got himself back into?
A case of getting sucked into the hype, perhaps. I think he meant it when he said he never wanted to coach again.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
GoWoodsmen

Post by GoWoodsmen »

woodisgood wrote:I would enjoy this more if I didnt think the reaction on this board should we lose to Nth will be at least as bad. Nahhh what am I thinking, it will be worse.

Do not tempt the karma Gods people.

They play for keeps.
I'm with you on this one.... and keeping in mind we play the filth next week. Who knows, we could be the laughing stock at 0-2.... hope not but we don't know.

Although as one other poster put... laugh now... because we may not be laughing in 72 hours!!
Side By Side Forever
swoop42
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swoop42 »

Not wanting to be a party pooper but they might have the last laugh yet people.

Three days extra rest before next weeks game is a big advantage.

Playing on the hard Etihad surface this Sunday won't help us either.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
schuey07

Post by schuey07 »

swoop42 wrote:Not wanting to be a party pooper but they might have the last laugh yet people.

Three days extra rest before next weeks game is a big advantage.

Playing on the hard Etihad surface this Sunday won't help us either.
If your good enough to win, your good enough to win, no excuses.
David

Post by David »

If you want more laughs at Carlton's expense, here's the entire last quarter!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyk9ci ... VT6Ghew2tM
Redlight

Post by Redlight »

Make hay while the sun shines.

If we lose to North or the Blues it won't feel any better because we were respectful beforehand.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

David wrote:
FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:Is it just me or is Mick looking a little frail these days? It's been 2 and a half years since he was the oldest ever Premiership coach and 18 months since he looked like he was going to collapse in the box at 2011 Prelim. Has he seriously considered what he's got himself back into?
A case of getting sucked into the hype, perhaps. I think he meant it when he said he never wanted to coach again.
YEP, the silly ol fool coulda had a nice laid back job at the Pies as DOC on around 500K a year, pretty good for a 60+ yo, but he chose to crack the shits and break a contract he signed up to, out of spite and revenge. My tip is he will be Pagan Mk 2 at the scum, and it will come crashing down on him if they dont make top four this year, the scum want instant success, so the pressure is right on the old sod, and it wont do his health any good at all. Even his missus said she is "dreading next week", so he has not thought of his family either. Theres no fool like an old fool. :oops: :? :roll:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Underdog

Post by Underdog »

Eddies plan has worked a treat

1 - We didnt have to pay out MMs contract

2 - We have a much better coach now with more than 1 game plan

3 - Carltank had to pay out Ratts how much to sack nim ?

4 - We know MMs game plan better than any other team

5 - Every other team knows MM only game plan

I give Eddie 5 out of 5

MM gets some coin but will end up the same as Pagan

That makes it 6 out of 6

Feel free to add to the list