Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

nomadjack
Been liked: 1 time

Post by nomadjack »

Was hoping for a draw so they both felt like shit. Ah well...Carlton losing a close one will have to do. He he he
warburton lad
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 60 times

Post by warburton lad »

Three million for Mick for three years.

No wins yet in the real stuff.

Lols....
Firm in the belief that number 17 flag is only months away...
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Jeeeeesus, who the hell would barrack for the Tiges, they seem to have some mental block about snatching defeat from certain victory. But, they got there, stopped the old rat from a win first up, and for that I am grateful to them. Both these are not in the class of the Pies, swans, hawks, eagles, cats, freo, and will struggle to make the eight. The old man looks totally out of place at the scum, he just looks an utter fool.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Clifton Hill-Billy
Been liked: 10 times

Post by Clifton Hill-Billy »

So close but yet so far, suck it Scum and suck it Scumhouse!
"Hey Ma get off the dang roof!"
WarrenerraW

Post by WarrenerraW »

If it wasn't for a late miss by the blues then we'd be laughing at the tiges.
EBB

Post by EBB »

How the last QTR played out

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/c ... 81/page-20
Gibbs has put in a brilliant first 5 minutes, Krooz marks 15 out, and smashes it!!!!!!!!

19 points.
If we are within about 10 pts with 10 Mins to go look out!

Geez hammer is marking everything
Gibbs has picked up the pace... has he been moved into the midfield properly?
I'm always very weary of comebacks like these. 9 times out if 10 the team catching up runs out of legs. You can only hope.
thank god for jeffy being in
4 points...

I will take a 2 point win
Selfish yarran
Effing effing fufffffffing bootsma!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now if one you can point out how that was anything different to how we played under ratten id be delighted
Yarran and Bootsma disappointing in the end but we have bigger problems let's be honest
If Carlton won tonight, I'll have almost, just as must fun giving shit to Richmond supporters.
understanding stuff, with endeavour to overstand..
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Tough shit Blues, hope you take your medicine
Wow, sounds like something you'd hear on here after a Carlton loss. Doesn't make it any less delicious, though...
didnt deserve to win

maybe thats a wakeup call?

maybe?
Choked n the end
Yarran selfishness cost us the game in the end

But make no mistake, we had no business winning that.
Game was over long before the final siren. Absolutely ordinary effort, 1 quarter of football isn't anything to be positive about
Didn't deserve to win. Our coach would have learned so much about certain players tonight. It is a long season and a few players have some work to do.
Wow.

What was the point of that? Seriously??....
flower. Knew those two fifties in the third would bite us.
Didn't deserve it.

A few players need to look at their kicking for goal.

Hampson, Casbault, Simpson and Yarran.
Should have won, simple as that
Yep, let the lead break 40 points or so, real deserving of a triumphant win. Richmond are Carlton's best asset, simple as that.
Thanks yazz
Thanks yazz! :D
First half was a disgrace. Cost us the game.

Had chances in the end but not good enough.
20 players should've turned up to play 4 quarters
What the !@#$%& were our players thinking?

Do they all just think they're that good?

That they don't even need to try, and their talent will get them though?

It was evident under Ratts, it was evident in the NAB GF, it was evident tonight; the players have tickets on themselves.
Kane lucas, you frustrate the %##}% out of me... Those %%# stupid little fancy bullshiat handballs..
Can someone tell me the last time Simpson kicked a goal????? He has missed his last 46! Shave the stupid beard! And did Casboult play????
Robbo KOed.

Yarran reported.

Thrashed.

Oh what a night.
Well, 2 out of 3. But still delicious, all the same.
Lucas doesn't offer much

Yarran needs to grow up
Shits me no end to lose

Yarran should've won it for us twice.....show pony

bootsma bad luck....Mm wears that one.

Therefore Richmond 1 Carlton 0 Malthouse -1

I wanted the 4 points so did Judd and Gibbs

Pissed off bc tonight now is about Richmond.
now we're their bitch although we should've won that 3 times over with Hammer let alone Yarran,

Oh shit here comes their song
Oh, (they're) from Tigerland...
Casboult. Oh dear. Hammer was awesome marking but can't kick. Why can't he string two together. That was josephs last game for blues. As a fresh sub was awful. Slow and can't make.a decision. Brock was poor for three quarters.

Shocking game really. Would have been bullshit if yazz had actually kicked it. Didn't deserve.it
Don't worry the next 4 games are a snap!
Classic Carlton. Our players that got us back into it were the same that got us out of it in the first half (except Judd). Makes it hard to change the team up. Hopefully MM realises it has been going on for too long and mixes it up.
More to come... :lol: :twisted:
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

After every Scum loss, I eagerly await for the beautiful comments from the Scum board to keep up the morale...
Last edited by ANNODAM on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Clifton Hill-Billy
Been liked: 10 times

Post by Clifton Hill-Billy »

Ghenkis Khan once said "The greatest pleasure in life is to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of TankingCarlscum!"
Lets hope we get repeat servings next week!
"Hey Ma get off the dang roof!"
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Samantha Lane please leave the building.
Richmond microwaves were all set to go.
Ha, wit! Love it!
No desperation, no hard hits (bar for Robbo). If you're gonna give away a free make the Flowers earn it. Can't beleive we could have won that. Tiges are ordinary but we are worse. 12th to 10th tops for us this year. Casboult the great white hope but he simply ain't up to it, and if you can't kick as a kid you can't learn to...everyone knows that. BRing in Rowe and bye bye Levi. Try squid and McCarthy, at least they were 1st round draft picks unlike Levi.

Next week pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease play Bell and drop Joseph, and the obvious one - Rowe for Levi.
AND, in response...
Yeah, Rowe, the less great white hope.
:lol:
Watched Boots closely the last 10 mins. Kid can play....gets in the right spot and good closing speed and decision making. He has a future, unlike a few of his team mates tonight. Yeah, Carrots MIA big time.
I'm probably not in the right state of mind to address the "club as a whole" issue (far too angry at the moment) but I can see where you're coming from.

Yes the players do try to win, but they seem to think they only need try 50% to win, and their awesomeness will carry them the rest of the way.
You're a Carlton suporter.
Rowe >>>>> Levi. Levi is a great bloke but no idea how to play the game. That shot from 25m was a Barry Crocker. I'm now sure that GOTY candidate was definitely a centering effort gone wrong.
fair enough. 34 and 42 but you get my drift......Levi being a rookie vs relatively high draft picks. Time to see what they're worth or offload them at season's end.
Geez, Louise! It's round 1 and you want to trade out players ALREADY?! By all means, proceed... :twisted:
Plenty were missing....someone start the weekly missing thread

Maybe I will
Bliss.

:lol:
EBB

Post by EBB »

WarrenerraW wrote:If it wasn't for a late miss by the blues then we'd be laughing at the tiges.
I know, we couldn't lose :lol:
EBB

Post by EBB »

OMG, that Sam girl looks like a drag queen - - - WTF?
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

And more...
The back six are not premiership material. Duigan and Tuohy are playing at B grade, Henderson is borderline, Jamison is good but not reliable enough to keep his head.

The forward structure is *still* a work in progress. Hampson can't kick, Casboult is a lost sheep, and we still rely on fast break situations.

Our tap work and centre bounces are confounding. The clearances are either feast or famine.

Slightly disappointed in Murphy's first game as captain. I still felt Judd was the team's leader.
I am not excited.
Can't let a team get 7 goals up and expect to win.
There are NO LIMITS to how unexcited I am.
We are still one of the skinniest team in the competition, even GWS and Gold Coast have players bigger than ours
Gibbs: "Mick, does my arse look big in this? After all, I know that's what you love..."
Disgraceful first half. Seriously woeful. Midfield got smashed and we were opened up big time.

Got scored against far too easily.

Cost us the game.

Had too many tonight that aren't up to standard. Duigan, Tuohy, Joseph, McLean. Others that should be didn't perform as such.

Even tougher loss when you consider the next month
still cant tackle for sh1t.

I am seriously underwhelmed with the level of endevour shown. This team seriously needs a reality check.
first half mm's game plan
second half brett ratten
IMO Duigan is not up to it and Tuohy is struggling. Jamison is overrated and McLean is so slow. There are others on our list that can play their roles better than them.
MM on ch7 soon..lhopefully he gives Ratts credit for that 2nd half

Coud also argue that under Ratts, we would have folded
The 50 against Jamison was there.

The 50 against Hampson was tough.

The 50 against Duigan was flowering ridiculous.
My ambivalence has NO LIMITS
Ahhhhhh... :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
dalyc
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by dalyc »

John Wren wrote:i think it was fitting that carlton fell agonisingly short.
5 points short!
Four legged animals good, two legged animals better
EBB

Post by EBB »

lol @ Carlton