Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

HUMBLE and Caaaaaaarlton are a direct contradition in terms, bar none. !
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

Screw the filthy carlscum dogs and screw anybody soft on them.
Genesis 1:1
piepower

Post by piepower »

Redlight wrote:I'm a Carlton hater, and proud of it.
Ain't we all.
Premiers 2010
Trezegol

Post by Trezegol »

jack_spain wrote:Actually I'm over this Laugh at Carlscum thread.

How about something to really laugh about.

Laugh at Australian Cricket Thread.

There you go. We are now the world's easy-beats. :roll:
LAugh at cricket in general. The fact the Aussie team only just lost to the proteas this summer - who are regarded as the world's best - says it all. It will go the way of the dodo.
"There have been injuries and deaths in boxing, but none of them serious." (Alan Minter)
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

neil wrote:
Redlight wrote:I'm a Carlton hater, and proud of it.
+1
+ 2
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
Johnno75
Been liked: 47 times

Post by Johnno75 »

It was only a small sample based on the shorterned games during NAB 1 but Carlton was ranked No.1 for long kicks and No.1 for boundary line use.

Obviously the old mick dog has not learned any new tricks, can't complain as that game style won us a flag but that was 3 years ago............

Our boys better be ready in Round 2 for Clinton Young to pull the trigger with the corridor kick because there will be that much room he will be firing like he has a semi-automatic.
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

Carlton have peaked early this year. They don't usually win the premiership until March.
matrightyeh

Post by matrightyeh »

lol thats true ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Jezza
Has liked: 237 times
Been liked: 327 times

Post by Jezza »

Nick - Pie Man wrote:Carlton have peaked early this year. They don't usually win the premiership until March.
Last year they won the premiership on April 13. After that, it all went downhill :twisted:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

Johnno75 wrote:It was only a small sample based on the shorterned games during NAB 1 but Carlton was ranked No.1 for long kicks and No.1 for boundary line use.

Obviously the old mick dog has not learned any new tricks, can't complain as that game style won us a flag but that was 3 years ago............

Our boys better be ready in Round 2 for Clinton Young to pull the trigger with the corridor kick because there will be that much room he will be firing like he has a semi-automatic.
THE ol farts boundary line gameplan wont work at the Scum as it did with us. ! They have neither the skill nor talent as we did, to implement it. Gonna enjoy watchiing scum fans tear their hair out, as the ol bugger sends em nuts with his ring a rosey, via the Cape, boundary line crap game. :lol: :lol:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

Piesnchess wrote:
Johnno75 wrote:It was only a small sample based on the shorterned games during NAB 1 but Carlton was ranked No.1 for long kicks and No.1 for boundary line use.

THE ol farts boundary line gameplan wont work at the Scum as it did with us. ! They have neither the skill nor talent as we did, to implement it. Gonna enjoy watchiing scum fans tear their hair out, as the ol bugger sends em nuts with his ring a rosey, via the Cape, boundary line crap game. :lol: :lol:
Lets just hope this is the way it pans out.

Looking at Micks history any change to his game style will take time to evolve.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

^ AND hes as stubborn as an old mule and wont bend to any advice, from anybody -take note Sticks Kernahan-so its gonna be worth watching !

John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Piesnchess wrote:

this will not shock you but i beg to differ chessboy. he has a group of players that will hang on his every word. they are in the exciting honeymoon phase where they are out to impress the new coach plus also learn from one of the best in the trade. i think it may take a little time for them to get it together but it does concern me that they will get his game style and hand us a new one.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Brenny

Post by Brenny »

John Wren wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

this will not shock you but i beg to differ chessboy. he has a group of players that will hang on his every word. they are in the exciting honeymoon phase where they are out to impress the new coach plus also learn from one of the best in the trade. i think it may take a little time for them to get it together but it does concern me that they will get his game style and hand us a new one.

Mick isn't dumb. He may be a senile old man, but he will adapt as necessary. Anybody who thinks 12 months out of it is going to stuff him is dreaming.

Took us 3-4yrs to get his game plan to lead us to a flag. Mick admits he was running it since about 2006 or so.

Difference is, I think Carlton are a much better unit then we were in 06.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Brenny wrote:
John Wren wrote:
Piesnchess wrote: THE ol farts boundary line gameplan wont work at the Scum as it did with us. ! They have neither the skill nor talent as we did, to implement it. Gonna enjoy watchiing scum fans tear their hair out, as the ol bugger sends em nuts with his ring a rosey, via the Cape, boundary line crap game. :lol: :lol:

Mick isn't dumb. He may be a senile old man, but he will adapt as necessary. Anybody who thinks 12 months out of it is going to stuff him is dreaming.

Took us 3-4yrs to get his game plan to lead us to a flag. Mick admits he was running it since about 2006 or so.

Difference is, I think Carlton are a much better unit then we were in 06.
bear in mind his "crap" game plan netted us five grand finals.

i agree with your assessment about the comparative lists. he has a lot of depth at his disposal.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.