What Do You Think Of The Williams Sisters

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

Joe

What Do You Think Of The Williams Sisters

Post by Joe »

Personally I think they rock.They are the Collingwood of tennis,to come from the backblocks of suburbia and become two of the greatest tennis players ever.
The only real flaw I have seen was by Serena at The French,when she was upset with Henin.
Can you blame her,thats not bad considering.
I think that Serena no doubt has the mental edge of over Venus.The younger sister has out phsyched the older.It probably would have been different when they were growing up.
They are more enjoyable to watch than most of the men.
They also have so much class and self confidence,which some people confuse with arrogance.
Imagine playing your brother or sister in the greatest tennis event in the world.How it doesnt end in a screaming match I will never know.
They are gonna be around for a long time.
Look forward to seeing them at the next tournamnent.
M@®©

Post by M@®© »

Can there be a time where they can actually play each other other than the final can they have the draw so they meet in a semi final it gets boring seeing them to always in the finals.

http://collingwood.rules.it/
zoia

Post by zoia »

there ok but they play like the men, who can serve faster
dillo_09

Post by dillo_09 »

They frighten the daylights out of me!!! :? :twisted: :evil:
couragous cloke

Post by couragous cloke »

i wouldnt do em.... but yet again... they wouldnt do me. lol
got yourself a gun...
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

I agree Magpie Joe! The mighty Williams sisters, just like Andrew Williams at Collingwood, ROCK!! They are sensasional players.
I think they put up with a lot of media crap due to hidden agendas and because they are SO bloody good, just like Bucks & Taz do regularly. In the whole wide world, jealousy is a curse!
ramjet21

Post by ramjet21 »

arrogant
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Sisters? I thought they were brothers who have had too many hormone injections!
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Like I just said, jealousy IS a curse..................!!

Post by AGE »

couragous cloke wrote:i wouldnt do em.... but yet again... they wouldnt do me. lol
LMAOOOOOO!
quote of the day
killer!
tomoleary

Post by tomoleary »

I have nothing against Venus, she has never bad mouthed anyone and even played the Wimbledon final injured so people would get their money's worth.

But as for Serena...has a sook about the crowd being "mean" to her as the reason why she lost to Henin at the French. Has a sook that the prize money isn't up to standard at the Australian, which the women get as much as the men for playing less. I've heard reporters say how arrogant she is. I don't know how Venus puts up with her.

Then! Serena Williams the model. And I'm like....whaaat?????? Every time I saw her before her modelling stint I'd think about how she looks like a rhino or maybe an elephant without the nose or half rhino half hippo. I mean she's not fat like a cow, her muscles are bigger than half the olympic weight lifters. This wouldn't bother me if she wasn't modelling. It never used to bother me. Models just shouldn't resemble African animals.

But the main reason I hate her is because she complains so much. Shut up and play tennis!
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

great players but I agree that Serena is arrogant.
Oh I LOVE the Pies so much. Oh I am SO much in love with you. But why do you let me down so much? You let me down, let me down, let me down. You destroy my soul, the essence of my world.
Culprit
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 60 times

Post by Culprit »

Two Gorillas pretending to be women hitting a ball to each other. Steriod abuse full on. They are nothing like Collingwood other than they are black with white teeth.
Bartros

Post by Bartros »

They do look abit like monkeys dont they!!!! LOL Ohh by the way the Williams sisters were not from the wrong side of the tracks like collingwood was in its early days...

There old man was a commander in the amercian forces.......
Long Live the mite and power of
Shane Morwood (member of 1990 team,1988 Vic rep)

RIP Bobby Rose Snr
jessa

Post by jessa »

I agree Tom. Stop sooking and play...actually since she's one every bloody think there is maybe let some else have a go...say my fav Kim Clijsters!! Go Kimmy!!!