Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Benno
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Benno »

That brings a smile to my face. But with all things associated with Collingwood - I'm not going to say or do anything until the final siren has gone and we've won.

Collingwood has broken my heart too many times for it to be any other way!
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

I agree their backs are to the wall, you never know they might pull off an upset.

Fkn hope not!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Neil Appleby

Post by Neil Appleby »

We're due for a loss but I hope it aint this week!

Meanwhile the Carlscum Twitterverse is in overdrive this morning calling for Fev to be brought back. Wow! They really have no idea at all.
After the epic draw comes the decisive knockout!
Collingwood rules the world again and Mick Malthouse fulfils his destiny with the twenty ten premiership and can you hear the people sing!
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

They would be better off thinking about the here and now and trying to get a kick than to attack Fev.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx

"I think it was the most positive move we ever made to get rid of Fev," Maclure said on The Blue Print Hangout.

"He was the ultimate not-team man."

Fevola sits third on Carlton's all-time goalscoring list with 575.

Maclure noted that Carlton's scoring has improved since Fevola was forced out of Visy Park after the 2009 season.

"He was here for the worst 10 years in the history of this football club," he said.

"That wasn't his fault. But he turned into a very selfish player."

Fevola spent the 2010 season at the Brisbane Lions and last year played with VFL club Casey Scorpions.

He now plays local football, mostly with Victorian club Yarrawonga. He recently kicked 18 goals in a one-off match for Tasmanian club New Norfolk.

Maclure also backed embattled coach Brett Ratten, saying there was "no doubt" he would remain at the helm until the end of the season.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
think positive
Has liked: 325 times
Been liked: 101 times

Post by think positive »

Johnno75 wrote:Some quotes on this weeks game thread over at Talking Carltank...
maybe we will give up on the 3 ruck man experiment. If he plays, do yourself a favour and watch warnock closely. Lazy lazy football player, never imposes himself, and never provides a target, he is incapable of taking a mark or get the football. seems to match his work ethic off the field.
One ruck is playing KPF because we dont have anyone else to play that position. It really isnt a 3 ruck experiment.
Pies by 80pts against a Carlton reserve side.
Bower in to play on Dawes or Cloke. No other options except Thornton but Bower is in better form at this stage.
It will be ugly. Many fans will expect Mclean to beat Swann and Watson to beat Dawes and Hampson to kick 6 and Bootsma or Dale or someone to beat Wellingham and Collins to come in and beat Beamsor sidebottom and when they don't they will say its because we don't have any system but i can tell you right now it will be because the Collingwood guys are better players.
Pies were lazy and nowhere near peak last time. They gave us too much room to play our nancy boy outside footy. They have planned all along to peak for Sept, unlike last year when they went off too early. Filth are light years ahead of our amateur club, in every aspect you care to mention.
Watson will get Cloke
im making cloke my supercoach captain this week a very nice 450!!!
Spain scored 4 against Italy - we'll be lucky to kick 4 goals this Friday Night.
We are going to get bent over and flowered. They will use this game to impart a 100+ point humiliation on us for last time. It wouldn't matter if we had a full senior list PLUS the northern bullants on the field we would still get pumped.

Now that's so funny!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR

Post by uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR »

I HATE carlton.
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

^ Is that right?
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
CAAS

Post by CAAS »

i love the optimism at the blues board.
we lost last time due to not having a fit squad, now we still dont have a fit squad but what we do have is a squad well drilled in how we want to play. i am hoping for a BIG win and if its 100 plus then so be it but in the end i will be happy with a 1pt win.

Stand by for a very large belting out of "Your Sh1t and you know you are" on fri night which will be followed up by "we are the magpies, the mighty magpies" the vocals will be warmed up and raring to go.
We are the premiers
The mighty premiers
and we are mental, and we are mad
we are the loyalist, football supporters
the world has ever had.
King Monkey
Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

Post by King Monkey »

^What the hell were you doing on the Carlton board Mick??
Oh that's right right - Visy don't really pay their "employees" to work and all do they?......... :lol: :lol:
Asking Jeannie Pratt for some hair regrowth tips mate?? :lol: :lol:
"I am a great sage, equal of heaven.
Grow stick, grow.
Fly cloud, fly.
Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
CAAS

Post by CAAS »

King Monkey wrote:^What the hell were you doing on the Carlton board Mick??
Oh that's right right - Visy don't really pay their "employees" to work and all do they?......... :lol: :lol:
Asking Jeannie Pratt for some hair regrowth tips mate?? :lol: :lol:
Wasn't on the Carlton board mate, have read this thread.
We are the premiers
The mighty premiers
and we are mental, and we are mad
we are the loyalist, football supporters
the world has ever had.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

I am glad you find this funny. I am glad you find this funny. Who is asking?
Greening gold
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Greening gold »

think positive wrote:
Johnno75 wrote:Some quotes on this weeks game thread over at Talking Carltank...
Pies were lazy and nowhere near peak last time. They gave us too much room to play our nancy boy outside footy. They have planned all along to peak for Sept, unlike last year when they went off too early. Filthare light years ahead of our amateur club, in every aspect you care to mention.

Just out of interest, do they really call us Filth? I don't get it.
If you used to barrack for the 'Pies, you never barracked for the 'Pies.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

ANNODAM wrote:^ Is that right?

YEP, THEY ARE SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Beast

Post by Beast »

Greening gold wrote:
think positive wrote:

Just out of interest, do they really call us Filth? I don't get it.

Yes they do and they call the Bombers scum, funny thing is, filth and scum combined don't even come close to describing cheating, criminal epitome of inhumanity called carlton.
4pies

Post by 4pies »

Jezza wrote:Image

Found this on Facebook :lol: :lol:
to slaughter them!
ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ