Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Greening gold
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Greening gold »

They have a saying at Carlton: "There's no 'f' in team". It used to be "There's no 'i' in team" but now they've realised there's no effin' team.
If you used to barrack for the 'Pies, you never barracked for the 'Pies.
yin-YANG

Post by yin-YANG »

The Bloozers showed some signs of improvement in the previous games against the Weagles and Cats (although they still lost) - however they were back to their awful worst against the Hawks. A very soft game from both clubs!

For those pie fans from this site who keep harping on about dropping Harry and Dawes - have a look at the mess the Bloozers created with Yarran and now Garlett - these guys should have been played up the ground or given game time to get their mojo back - not on the bench as subs!

Dropping players has to be a considered move, not a knee-jerk one - the Bloozers coaching staff, like their players are seemingly jerks hahaha butter boys!
Love us or Hate us... we are Collingwood - you can't ignore the Mighty Magpies!!!
ClokingDevice

Post by ClokingDevice »

And now for the final nail in their finals coffin
We will feast on their bones
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

I still am amazed to read their dickhead fans,some of the real tools, say "We have a top four list, this aint right, get rid o Rats and is all good." What a cop out, their list is very average at best, MM as coach would do no better than Ratten, this list is average, and they have a shit culture of cheating. !!
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
What'sinaname
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by What'sinaname »

Piesnchess wrote:I still am amazed to read their dickhead fans,some of the real tools, say "We have a top four list, this aint right, get rid o Rats and is all good." What a cop out, their list is very average at best, MM as coach would do no better than Ratten, this list is average, and they have a shit culture of cheating. !!
Disagree. MM got a mediocre Collingwood team to the GF in 02 and 03 with probably the 6 or 7th best list in the competition.
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
Magpie Jack

Post by Magpie Jack »

2 injuries is all it took. A fine example of pouring too much salary cap into one player.
Bob Rose....the measuring stick of humanity
Jezza
Has liked: 237 times
Been liked: 328 times

Post by Jezza »

What'sinaname wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:I still am amazed to read their dickhead fans,some of the real tools, say "We have a top four list, this aint right, get rid o Rats and is all good." What a cop out, their list is very average at best, MM as coach would do no better than Ratten, this list is average, and they have a shit culture of cheating. !!
Disagree. MM got a mediocre Collingwood team to the GF in 02 and 03 with probably the 6 or 7th best list in the competition.
In 2002, I reckon Brisbane, Port, Essendon and the Crows had a better list than us. So we were probably 5th in line.

In 2003, I think the Lions and Port were only better than us in terms of the list we had.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Magpie Jack wrote:2 injuries is all it took. A fine example of pouring too much salary cap into one player.
Go on.
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Magpie Jack wrote:A fine example of pouring too much salary cap into one player.

C.Judd: 3 votes.
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Underdog

Post by Underdog »

I missed the carlscum game this week anyone got the score ?
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Are you sorry you missed the carlscum game this week anyone got the score?
Underdog

Post by Underdog »

HAL wrote:Are you sorry you missed the carlscum game this week anyone got the score?
Not really, I will watch a replay of the game this week & bag the shit out of them
Piethagoras' Theorem
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

One more loss and that's curtains. Make it happen Pies. Humiliate that piece of shit club
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
toovmeister

Post by toovmeister »

A 20 goal thrashing on the big fri night stage could well be the catalyst for an early move on ratten. Going to be a very interesting night and next couple of days - I sense an absolute massacre on the cards with the pies keen to make a statement after the way the blues carried on after the rnd 3 win. I reckon there is a genuine chance that ratten has only a week or left as coach of that filth
Cuthbert Collingwood

Post by Cuthbert Collingwood »

Jezza wrote:In 2003, I think the Lions and Port were only better than us in terms of the list we had.
And that years GF team included Ben Kinnear, Tex Walker, Matthew Lokan, Richard Cole & Woewodin - though Lokan, Cole and Woewodin did have serviceable seasons that year iirc.

But back to Carlton, I'm still laughing, and hopefully the smile on my face will be even wider next week.

And btw, does anyone else find it ironic that Jeannie Pratt lives in Raheen - John Wren's old mansion in Kew? I've been seeing my sick uncle in the hospice next door to it, it's an amazing building, but so strange that the house inhabited by the man that was financially behind the Pies for all of those years is now home to the chequebook that keeps Caaaarlton afloat.
McRae for Governor-General!