Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Haven't they got enough midfielders?

Maybe they need another Cloke?
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
die4pies

Post by die4pies »

Give me a J

Give me a U

Give me a D

Give me another D

What does it spell?

$hit
"MAKE COLLINGWOOD GRATE AGAIN"
Jezza
Has liked: 237 times
Been liked: 328 times

Post by Jezza »

MagpieBat wrote:Well done, Jezza. Allow me to pick up where you left off.

Calling TankingCarlscum, calling TankingCarlscum...
Without Hodge. How would we have gone without Judd tonight?FMD.

Meh. Wake me up when the club gets a clue.

JUDD FOR CAPTAIN/COACH!!! DAVE HUGHES FOR PRESIDENT!!!

If you thought that was bad, check in this time next week. (Damn f-cken right, Scumbaggers! Round 3 was an aberration! Come 10:30pm next Friday night, you're gonna be sorry you even won THAT game!)

I think we need to play more ruckmen.

The disintegration of our football club is sheer heartbreak...

Jamison- pathetic, Kreuzer ???, Walker- lost...

I think it was brilliant to sub Boots off as early as possible. I mean we wouldn't want to try him somewhere else - see what happens would we, !@#$%& we might develop him. Na sub him off, he'll learn from that!

I don't understand. We coulda had class. We coulda been a contender. We coulda been somebody, instead of bums, which is what we are, let's face it. (Normally, I would tear strips off of a Scumbagger for butchering such an iconic movie quote, but given the current situation, it's actually rather apt! :lol: )

This is now NOT about players, structures or anything of that nature. This is a club bereft of leadership and direction. We have enough talent on our list to be top 4 material. If it wasn't for pure talent we would of been beaten by a lot more. IMO Hawthorn are not a top 4 side yet they thrashed us. Sticks comments tonight really worry me. The club is going backwards and QUICKLY! and nothing is changing. We have beaten GWS and Melbourne in the last two months. Thats it!

Club needs to make a statement. No matter what happens we will are looking for a new coach for 2013. A full independent review of the football department needs to be conducted by someone who has had recent success. There are NO excuses for what is happening and to do nothing or "stick fat" is just putting our heads in the sand.

Ratten before the game. "We've spoken about effort and being bold for the past 2 weeks. That will be our focus tonight." "Gibbs will play midfield to help Judd and that will give us more midfield options than Hawthorn. "Bloody Hell, that worked!

This team has no structure, system, no passion for the club or jumper and seemingly no heart or soul.

I just woke up from a really bad nightmare...And Brett ratten was still carlton's head coach. Tell me it ain't so.....can't be....surely. Good night. I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up when we're there.

thanks ratts, sticks and swann for turning what should be a club challenging for a flag into a complete and utter rabble! Disgraceful!!!

It's so !@#$%& disheartening that I cant be !@#$%& caring anymore.

It really has nothing to do with the players. We have one of the best lists in the AFL. They just have no structure, have not been given a game plan that works, and have not been trained in modern footy. RABBLE. Rabble club. Rabble president. Rabble coach. Put us out of our misery! (Re bold bit - is this guy f-cken kidding?!)

I think it's time to put the cue in the rack, make any hard decisions regarding players and coaches and send the injured to the surgeon and the rest to pre-season camp at the Visy Gym. Play anybody we haven't yet decided on and the rest can please themselves. 2013 should start on Monday. We can probably finish about 14-15 which will give us access to a top ten pick to be used on a hard at it medium midfielder from Victoria who barracks for Carlton and has Murphy or Mitchell as his idol. (What, you mean, tanking? AGAIN?! THEY WILL NEVER F-UCKING LEARN, WILL THEY?! UP TO THEIR OLD DIRTY CHEATING TRICKS AGAIN?! Ah, but there's no such thing as tanking... :evil: )
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Friday night can not get here soon enough!

In fact, I'm having a vision of it right now: something along the lines of the scene in Rvenge of the Sith, when Darth Vader leads the stormtroopers into the Jedi Temple, the loud sounds of thousands of troopers just "stomp, stomp, stomping" into the building. Imagine that, then put the "COOOOOLLLIIIINNNNGGGGWOOOOOOD" chant to it.

Do what must be done, Collingwood. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy!

:twisted:
It just becomes more amusing the longer I see their forum.

Next week we must show no mercy. At the end of gate 1, I'm hoping the whole army will be chanting and celebrating like never before. I'll be there, who's with me?
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
mandy

Post by mandy »

Greening gold wrote: I'm waiting for the Draft Malthouse to Princess' Park lobby to find voice.
TalkingCarlton have a 58 page thread on that very subject. Makes for funny reading. :lol:
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
Collingwood 4 eternity

Post by Collingwood 4 eternity »

1990 Grand Final :
"From the back pocket, this will be probably the last kick, he need not even kick it, the drought is over. 32 years they've waited, let the celebrations begin" Sandy Roberts
Geek
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Geek »

AN_Inkling wrote:This isn't the thread for it, but I actually had some respect for McLean. He came to the Scum as a "star" signing, for a number 11 draft pick.
Yeah I remember that day well. I fronted up to the Euro on Exhibition and Little Collins while my scum mate was unloading on us for getting Luke Ball for pick 30. "He's finished". "He's shit". "You guys are f***ing idiots for picking him up"

A couple of pints later I find out that they spent pick 11 on McLean and I've been laughing at him ever since.

Like... I've been smoking 20 something a day for a couple of decades now and pulled enough bongs in the old days to wipe out a small Carribean island so it's the kind of wheezy, emphasemic laugh that says "yeah I'm going all red right now and this could be the big one but don't stop me man, coz I'm about to go out doing something I love which right about now would be laughing at you"

Now before I go on, I'd like to disclose that I have two severely autistic cousins so please don't think I'm being callous here...

But you know that noise that Carlton fans make when they think they've have a point worth making and it sounds a bit like a [snip] having an anal orgasm? I pull that sound out a lot with my Carlton fan friend these days and he knows that I'm impersonating him. "OOoooooooohhh!!!! MClooooon!!!!"

Hehehe.... Carton... Shitouse.
Collingwood 4 eternity

:lol:

1990 Grand Final :
"From the back pocket, this will be probably the last kick, he need not even kick it, the drought is over. 32 years they've waited, let the celebrations begin" Sandy Roberts
Collingwood 4 eternity

Mark Robinson must have been trolling the Carlton FC , back on March 12th this year :lol: :lol:

This article just has to be archived in the Laugh at Carlscum thread , before Robbo deletes it to save hiself from humiliation.

The only flag that awaits Carlscum , is the white flag.

1990 Grand Final :
warburton lad
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 60 times

Post by warburton lad »

Robbo= 'No clues'- there is more chance of me losing weight than these turds from Carlton winning a flag in the next five years.

Their best player is Judd (just about finished as an elite, but still a very good one), Scotland is still considered one of their top players, Waite and others are injury prone. Kreuzer has not lived up to the wraps on him..... the list goes on...
Firm in the belief that number 17 flag is only months away...
neil
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by neil »

Dont encourage them to sack their coach just yet, Remember many teams lift when they get a new coach.

Lets wait till next week.

After we smash them by ten goals.
Carlscum 120 years being cheating scum
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

I don't understand. We coulda had class. We coulda been a contender. We coulda been somebody, instead of bums, which is what we are, let's face it.
Yes, that's worthy of Brando. Quote of the week and so true! :lol:
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

thanks ratts, sticks and swann for turning what should be a club challenging for a flag into a complete and utter rabble! Disgraceful!!!
I see a former Collingwood man is getting some "credit" for destroying the Blooze. Love your work Swanny. How does that tainted money feel now Gavin Brown and Alan Richardson? You guys have destroyed your career aspirations I think.

Ya shoulda never left us for the bums! :wink:
Culprit
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 65 times

Post by Culprit »

I sent all my friends who follow Carlton "blank" txt messages because there is no need to say anything. :D
changingpockets

Post by changingpockets »

3 years ago The Blues announced they were coming. Kernahan is ordering new jumpers in 50 shades of grey to see if that helps.
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

jack_spain wrote:
I see a former Collingwood man is getting some "credit" for destroying the Blooze. Love your work Swanny. How does that tainted money feel now Gavin Brown and Alan Richardson? You guys have destroyed your career aspirations I think.

Ya shoulda never left us for the bums! :wink:
You never know, they could be Manchurian candidates... :wink:
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.