Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

^^ YEAH, but werent they going to win the flag. ???? After beating a half strength Pies side ( payback next week.!! ) FWIW I dont reckon ol man MM is their answer as coach, at 60, hed have to restructure them, recruit well, teach them his boiundary line game plan, and perhaps get them a flag by the time he is nearly 70 yo, ala what he did with us. Hes beyond that now, coaching is a young mans gig now.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Deja Vu

Post by Deja Vu »

Dickhead supporters can't see the forrest for the trees.

As long as they worship at the alter of that individual, they will never be a successful team.

Poor Juddy indeed
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

This is really shaping up to be the year of the magpie innnt?

Arrogant Scum serves them right for beating us and declaring themselves 2012 premiers
Greening gold
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Greening gold »

Piesnchess wrote:^^ YEAH, but werent they going to win the flag. ???? After beating a half strength Pies side ( payback next week.!! ) FWIW I dont reckon ol man MM is their answer as coach, at 60, hed have to restructure them, recruit well, teach them his boiundary line game plan, and perhaps get them a flag by the time he is nearly 70 yo, ala what he did with us. Hes beyond that now, coaching is a young mans gig now.
Agree 100%, Chessty. But that won't stop the wolves howling at the moon.
If you used to barrack for the 'Pies, you never barracked for the 'Pies.
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Jump on the Scum's FB page, a real hoot!

I like to leave a few nasty bits & bobs there...

A real gem:

Premiership window has just been slammed in every Carlton supporters face !!!

What the hell has happened and who will be held accountable ?

Unacceptable !!

50,000 members now is just a dream unless u rig it !

Disgusted absolutely disgusted.

Typical cheating Scum!!!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
lihei
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by lihei »

And God said "In seven days time you shall go forward and stick a big black and white rod up the backside of Carlton's 2012 season and deflate what little hope they ever had - Pray proceed"
Jezza
Has liked: 237 times
Been liked: 328 times

Post by Jezza »

Found this on Facebook :lol: :lol:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
thebaldfacts

Post by thebaldfacts »

Jezza wrote:What supporters of the Scum have been saying on TankingCarlton.:lol:
This is horrible already. Horrible disposal

I feel sick watching this.
So hard when you don't know what to expect from your team.
how disgraceful is our transition defence
this is hard to bare...bear?
I give up.
game over this is shiiiit
Liked the one where they say Kruezer is a witches hat and that calling him the new Josh Fraser is a compliment.

Seriously though, Josh achieved more than Kruezer at the same stage of their careers.
Fortunately, Kruezer is not quite a ruck man and not quite a key position just a good ordinary footballer.

this is utter rubbish

pull the pin now

its over
There is no care. We are a rabble
We are so poorly coached in every aspect of the game.

Shit club
it's worse than embarrassing.
It's humiliating and depressing.
This is pathetic
Feels wrong but I'm getting close to the point where I barrack for the opposition.

Every opposition goal from here is a nail in Ratts' coffin.

Can't come soon enough.
piss weak
Is Ratts coaching? Where's the phone?
I'm hoping for a blowout just so people will open their eyes. If I hear anything about injuries or umpiring after this game I'll throw up!
We may have played Shoenmakers into form.
What has happened to this football team
Clueless the lot of them
This may be the worst structured team since Fitzroy in the early 90s.
:lol: :lol:
Thats it. Our team is broken. It's that simple.
I feel so bad for Juddy.
He doesn't deserve to be in such a shit team.
we aren't going to get the change

sticks backs ratten
Going home . This is a bottom 4 team. Disgraceful, can't do the basic things anymore. Somebody DO something.
This is embarrassing......poor Juddy......didn't deserve this crap.
I'm getting the same sick feeling as I had when Brisbane flogged us and Jonathon Brown kicked ten
I hate to admit this, but we are officially a rabble. We have gone backwards 3 years in the space of 8 weeks.
This club is a joke. If ratten and sticks bleed for the club they ought to know theyre f@&$!ing it up and should both quit
Tigers have officially overtaken us.
thebaldfacts

Post by thebaldfacts »

Nice quotes Jezza.

Liked the one where they say Kruezer is a witches hat and that calling him the new Josh Fraser is a compliment.

Seriously though, Josh achieved more than Kruezer at the same stage of their careers.
Fortunately, Kruezer is not quite a ruck man and not quite a key position just a good ordinary footballer.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

SO, are they Coming, Going, Cooking, Farting, Wanking, or prostituting themselves in Lygon st. !??
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Johnno75
Been liked: 47 times

Post by Johnno75 »

Carlscum have lost 6 of their last 7 and haven't won in 33 days. What's better than this......

We haven't LOST in 77 days.
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
DP1984

Post by DP1984 »

JUDD FOR CAPTAIN/COACH!!!

DAVE HUGHES FOR PRESIDENT!!!

I'd love to see this happen and watch them suffocate at the bottom of the ladder for the next 10-20 years, Joke of a football club
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Next week's game is gonna be a pearler...

I can hardly contain my excitement, I've peed my panties already...
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Greening gold
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Greening gold »

Piesnchess wrote:SO, are they Coming, Going, Cooking, Farting, Wanking, or prostituting themselves in Lygon st. !??
Whichever way you look at it, they have shot their load. The coach will be next.
If you used to barrack for the 'Pies, you never barracked for the 'Pies.
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Well done, Jezza. Allow me to pick up where you left off.

Calling TankingCarlscum, calling TankingCarlscum...
Without Hodge. How would we have gone without Judd tonight?FMD.

Meh. Wake me up when the club gets a clue.

JUDD FOR CAPTAIN/COACH!!! DAVE HUGHES FOR PRESIDENT!!!

If you thought that was bad, check in this time next week. (Damn f-cken right, Scumbaggers! Round 3 was an aberration! Come 10:30pm next Friday night, you're gonna be sorry you even won THAT game!)

I think we need to play more ruckmen.

The disintegration of our football club is sheer heartbreak...

Jamison- pathetic, Kreuzer ???, Walker- lost...

I think it was brilliant to sub Boots off as early as possible. I mean we wouldn't want to try him somewhere else - see what happens would we, !@#$%& we might develop him. Na sub him off, he'll learn from that!

I don't understand. We coulda had class. We coulda been a contender. We coulda been somebody, instead of bums, which is what we are, let's face it. (Normally, I would tear strips off of a Scumbagger for butchering such an iconic movie quote, but given the current situation, it's actually rather apt! :lol: )

This is now NOT about players, structures or anything of that nature. This is a club bereft of leadership and direction. We have enough talent on our list to be top 4 material. If it wasn't for pure talent we would of been beaten by a lot more. IMO Hawthorn are not a top 4 side yet they thrashed us. Sticks comments tonight really worry me. The club is going backwards and QUICKLY! and nothing is changing. We have beaten GWS and Melbourne in the last two months. Thats it!

Club needs to make a statement. No matter what happens we will are looking for a new coach for 2013. A full independent review of the football department needs to be conducted by someone who has had recent success. There are NO excuses for what is happening and to do nothing or "stick fat" is just putting our heads in the sand.

Ratten before the game. "We've spoken about effort and being bold for the past 2 weeks. That will be our focus tonight." "Gibbs will play midfield to help Judd and that will give us more midfield options than Hawthorn. "Bloody Hell, that worked!

This team has no structure, system, no passion for the club or jumper and seemingly no heart or soul.

I just woke up from a really bad nightmare...And Brett ratten was still carlton's head coach. Tell me it ain't so.....can't be....surely. Good night. I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up when we're there.

thanks ratts, sticks and swann for turning what should be a club challenging for a flag into a complete and utter rabble! Disgraceful!!!

It's so !@#$%& disheartening that I cant be !@#$%& caring anymore.

It really has nothing to do with the players. We have one of the best lists in the AFL. They just have no structure, have not been given a game plan that works, and have not been trained in modern footy. RABBLE. Rabble club. Rabble president. Rabble coach. Put us out of our misery! (Re bold bit - is this guy f-cken kidding?!)

I think it's time to put the cue in the rack, make any hard decisions regarding players and coaches and send the injured to the surgeon and the rest to pre-season camp at the Visy Gym. Play anybody we haven't yet decided on and the rest can please themselves. 2013 should start on Monday. We can probably finish about 14-15 which will give us access to a top ten pick to be used on a hard at it medium midfielder from Victoria who barracks for Carlton and has Murphy or Mitchell as his idol. (What, you mean, tanking? AGAIN?! THEY WILL NEVER F-UCKING LEARN, WILL THEY?! UP TO THEIR OLD DIRTY CHEATING TRICKS AGAIN?! Ah, but there's no such thing as tanking... :evil: )
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Friday night can not get here soon enough!

In fact, I'm having a vision of it right now: something along the lines of the scene in Rvenge of the Sith, when Darth Vader leads the stormtroopers into the Jedi Temple, the loud sounds of thousands of troopers just "stomp, stomp, stomping" into the building. Imagine that, then put the "COOOOOLLLIIIINNNNGGGGWOOOOOOD" chant to it.

Do what must be done, Collingwood. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy!

:twisted:
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.