Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

This forum needs a like button so I can like posts such as the one above
Piethagoras' Theorem
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

I love how their captain led from the front tonight. Dropped mark at a crucial stage when no one within 10 metres then moments later giving away a free kick deep in defence and subsequent 50 m penalty. Must do wonders for the confidence of his team mates :lol:
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
die4pies

Post by die4pies »

yin-YANG wrote:Don't mind if the bloozers beat the weagles- doing us a favour so we can keep the weagles in their place (ie below the pies!)
Thats our job.

I am calling it!

The scum are officially shite :D
"MAKE COLLINGWOOD GRATE AGAIN"
yin-YANG

Post by yin-YANG »

I was hoping they would win and possibly give Ratten a few more years as coach before the finals as a show of strength or something to stick it up Eddie - but he is surely gone now. The funny thing is a new coach will make no difference.

Did you see that pathetic effort from Judd - he must have been thinking about how he is such a good captain when he turned the game against the Blooze for good. Ratten is a goner but at least Judd will remain to keep the scum in their rightful position as a perennial laughing stock! :)
Love us or Hate us... we are Collingwood - you can't ignore the Mighty Magpies!!!
mandy

Post by mandy »

frankiboy wrote:I love how their captain led from the front tonight. Dropped mark at a crucial stage when no one within 10 metres then moments later giving away a free kick deep in defence and subsequent 50 m penalty. Must do wonders for the confidence of his team mates :lol:
3 Votes - C. Judd (which ironically is the same number of times he hit a target tonight)
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
think positive
Has liked: 325 times
Been liked: 101 times

Post by think positive »

Went that went though his hands!!

Oh so funny!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Calling TankingCarlton, calling TankingCarlton... are you there? :lol:
Broken self-flagelating Scum Neanderthals wrote:"Didnt want it enough"

"SOMEBODY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUNCH SOMETHING !" (maybe try yourself, idiot. Or, failing that, a brick wall. Just don't use your w@nking hand, because that will be the only joy your club experiences for the rest of the year!)

"one positive... won't lose next week!

when Judd lost it and gave away the 50m penalty earlier in the quarter Ratten should have dragged him - show that regardless of your standing at the club that ATTITUDE like that shouldn't be tolerated.

Ratten is too friendly with the playing group, and I think the players see him more as a 'mate' than a head coach who would strike the fear of god into you if you didn't follow simple team ethic." (That's because Ratten is NOT A COACH! He is a glorified supporter!)

"NO Judd, NO Carlton" (and NOW the penny drops!)

"I don't enjoy games where I have to repeatedly yell out FOR !@#$%& SAKE JOSEPH KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS"

"Please let this be Arron Joesph's last game in a Carlton jumper. He was woeful."

"Lost by 10 scoring shots... scoreboard flattered us

Played some good football for a qtr and a half... pity coaches and players had nfi in the first qtr

We are still mentally weak... that game was our for the taking in the last

Judd, Joseph & Scotland were stand-out duds tonight

Season over..."

"If Ratten says he is happy with effort I will SPEW!"

"ONE QUARTER. ONE QUARTER OF GOOD FOOTY
weak as piss
Garlett can head to the 2's
Joseph can head to the EDFL
Flowering terrible
NO HEART
NO BLOODY TICKER"

"Pros: don't need to watch this shit next week."

"Yarran is a major concern. Unfit and doesn't care. Why?"

"Who was more costly tonite..........JUDD or AJ ??

I simply cannot believe that it's a close call

But Juddy really looks like he's had enough of CFC. So terrible tonight it ain't funny. Very sad to see a once great player become a laughing stock. One more game like that and its Northern for him. Wouldn't that make a headline for the Hun."

"Its very Simple- We get back Carrazo and Scotland and we almost beat the Eagles at their home....

Next game, we will give the Hawks a shake as well, might lose it but i believe that from then on, We will String a couple of Wins and come Home Strong, as long as u keep Carrazo and Scotland Fit and healthy...."

"Yarran - what are the !@#$%& match committee doing?

Make up your !@#$%& minds!"

"don't anyone blame the umpires ... blame our second to the ball ... blame our playing from behind ... blame our insipid rucks who show no presence ... blame our dropped chest marks ... blame our poor kicking ... blame our lack of hard running ... blame our lack of footy smarts.

Eagles are going to be very happy with this ... they won but they can play better than that.

We have a WOEFUL football department if we can

(a) recruit Aaron Joseph

(b) keep selecting Aaron Joseph"

"the comps awake to the illusion we are a football side. Tag Judd and Simmo we lose, simple plan I wish I could coach against us." (An illusion? Indeed! Now, make like a good illusion and dissapear in a puff of smoke!)

"We are finished....... Not sure how we are going to turn thus around, as our players are soft in pressure situations. When is the last tine we won a close game? Can't remember. We are a bunch of front runner chockers.....

Our rucks cannot the a mark to save themselves. Unreal.. So tired of this, we have gone backwards."

"Lost for words..

Starting to wonder why I bother dedicating my time to watching this club every week.

We used to be such a proud club that never gave up.

We now roll over and die when things get tough.

I hope we miss the finals, not out of spite, but because I believe it needs to happen to get this club back on track.

Judd is fast becoming a very B grade player. Kicking, decision making and handballs nowhere near the level of an 'elite' player. Unfortunate.

Joseph has no right to be playing seniors after his past few weeks, I can't think of a single strength he has that puts him in our side."

"The buck must stop with Ratten, and probably needs to extend to Sticks if he isn't man enough to sack his mate." (But what happened to "Stand by Your Man?) :lol:

"Our mids are a joke. CFC is a joke." (Last part says it all, really.)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:twisted:
Last edited by MagpieBat on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
frossmode

Post by frossmode »

GreekLunatic wrote:maybe oscar is gonna play instead of his dad.
Ha ha the little prick wouldve done better than the older prick. Actually i thought judas was still playing for the coke!!!
HOT PIES
think positive
Has liked: 325 times
Been liked: 101 times

Post by think positive »

frossmode wrote:
GreekLunatic wrote:maybe oscar is gonna play instead of his dad.
Ha ha the little knob wouldve done better than the older knob. Actually i thought judas was still playing for the coke!!!
Funny he named his kid Oscar when he is always staging for frees!!

Oh I so love the blues turning on their own God! Hehehehehehehe
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
BEAMER09
Been liked: 15 times

Post by BEAMER09 »

Seriously, Rotten Ratten can't coach full stop.

What the hell is Collins doing as a sub on a wet and heavy ground. Run is required come 4th quarter in those conditions and Collins ain't no run.

Secondly, they sub Yarran and not a tall fella. WTF. I don't think Yarran was injured so if he is stuffed, put in the foward line and take a big fella off and give your team a bit of run in and around the forward line.

Look what Weagles did, Lynch off and Swift on - a running player.

Why didn't he utilise Gibbs better. Like last week, Rotten Ratten doesn't bring Gibbs into play to win the game. That's 2 weeks running now - pathetic coaching.

Overall conclusion, the Scum MUST, yes MUST sign up Rotten Ratten for a further 3 years...
COLLINGW09D
perthmagpie

Post by perthmagpie »

Judd was appalling tonight. He can't kick for shit. So I guess he'll only get 2 votes. Carlton may do us some favours in the run home and beat some of the teams just below us on the ladder.
Magpies love pies(Lol)
Monco Matt

Post by Monco Matt »

Mwahaha!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RED "BABY" CAVANAUGH: Didn't hear what the bet was.

MONCO: Your life.
Jezza
Has liked: 239 times
Been liked: 329 times

Post by Jezza »

perthmagpie wrote:Judd was appalling tonight. He can't kick for shit. So I guess he'll only get 2 votes. Carlton may do us some favours in the run home and beat some of the teams just below us on the ladder.
Judd ended up having a disposal efficiency rate of 67%.

I reckon he played his best football for West Coast during 2004-2006.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Collingwood 4 eternity

Post by Collingwood 4 eternity »

Final Call for all the Passengers on Carltons 2012 Premiership bandbawon , your flight has already departed Perth Airport :lol:

1990 Grand Final :
"From the back pocket, this will be probably the last kick, he need not even kick it, the drought is over. 32 years they've waited, let the celebrations begin" Sandy Roberts
Collingwood 4 eternity

Post by Collingwood 4 eternity »

U Mad Carltank ? :lol:

1990 Grand Final :
"From the back pocket, this will be probably the last kick, he need not even kick it, the drought is over. 32 years they've waited, let the celebrations begin" Sandy Roberts