Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

I would donate $20 toward the printing of said bumper stickers
Jezza
Has liked: 239 times
Been liked: 329 times

Post by Jezza »

🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
die4pies

Post by die4pies »

Carlton - The gift that just keeps giving

Hands up all those that were worried Carlton would win a premiership before we win another one.
"MAKE COLLINGWOOD GRATE AGAIN"
frossmode

Post by frossmode »

Ole ole ole ole Yeeha
HOT PIES
Underdog

Post by Underdog »

What a great game of footy tonight

Suk it Scum
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Tonight is good after copping a bit from a Carlton supporter in the past, a little tonight thought that was a little bit of banter nothing serious.

Tuesday will be great.
Collingwood 4 eternity

Post by Collingwood 4 eternity »

1990 Grand Final :
"From the back pocket, this will be probably the last kick, he need not even kick it, the drought is over. 32 years they've waited, let the celebrations begin" Sandy Roberts
neil
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 29 times

Post by neil »

Great game last night
Was surprisingly easy to cheer on the Moggies
"Go Handbaggers!"
"Well done inbreds!"

Well after some scotch saying it was ok
Carlscum 120 years being cheating scum
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Feeling good here today...
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Clifton Hill-Billy
Been liked: 10 times

Post by Clifton Hill-Billy »

Hahahahaha, did lord Voldejudd even touch the ball? The scum are shit!
"Hey Ma get off the dang roof!"
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

Proof that Ratten is a moron. The Scum loses 4 or their last 5 and are beaten by a slow old Cats outfit. Here is what the Blooze spinmeister said.
But Carlton coach Brett Ratten said while disappointed with the loss, he was encouraged the side had turned the corner, not withstanding the fact it lost a game it could have won, having kicked a match-defining 2.9 in the last quarter to lose by 12 points.

''I thought it was a big step in the right direction,'' Ratten said. ''Sometimes you have to work really hard and you don't get everything fall your way the first few times you have a crack. I thought it was a big step for our group.
Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/w ... z1xFN8JL8H

:lol: So long as the Scum's Number 1 cheerleader is on the sidelines they will be ****. :lol: :lol: :lol:
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

jack_spain wrote:Proof that Ratten is a moron. The Scum loses 4 or their last 5 and are beaten by a slow old Cats outfit. Here is what the Blooze spinmeister said.
But Carlton coach Brett Ratten said while disappointed with the loss, he was encouraged the side had turned the corner, not withstanding the fact it lost a game it could have won, having kicked a match-defining 2.9 in the last quarter to lose by 12 points.

''I thought it was a big step in the right direction,'' Ratten said. ''Sometimes you have to work really hard and you don't get everything fall your way the first few times you have a crack. I thought it was a big step for our group.

:lol: So long as the Scum's Number 1 cheerleader is on the sidelines they will be ****. :lol: :lol: :lol:
he is right. in the context of the last few weeks they were infinitely better than they have been. if they'd have played like they had been they would've lost by 6 goals or more. the fact they led for most of the game supports ratten's assertion.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
What'sinaname
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by What'sinaname »

jack_spain wrote:Proof that Ratten is a moron. The Scum loses 4 or their last 5 and are beaten by a slow old Cats outfit. Here is what the Blooze spinmeister said.
But Carlton coach Brett Ratten said while happy with the loss, he was encouraged the side had turned it over, not withstanding the fact it lost a game it could have lost by more, having kicked a retarded 2.9 in the last quarter to lose by 12 points.

''I thought it was a big step in the right direction, down the ladder,'' Ratten said. ''Sometimes you have to work really hard and you don't get everything fall your way, except the fall down the ladder. I thought it was a big step for our group to cement ourselves in the bottom half of the ladder.

Corrected for accuracy.
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

John Wren wrote:

he is right. in the context of the last few weeks they were infinitely better than they have been. if they'd have played like they had been they would've lost by 6 goals or more. the fact they led for most of the game supports ratten's assertion.
:lol: I don't know who deserves the laughs more. The Scum and Ratten or our own secret Scum-lover John Wren?

The real John Wren would be turning in his grave that someone bearing his very own name could be such a Carlton suck! :P :roll: :lol:
pricey

Post by pricey »

Ratten should reform the Bluebirds ,
put on the leotards and do some high kicks.