Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

yin-YANG

Post by yin-YANG »

Very funny stuff :) Thanks CD (and the Blooze) for the belly laugh!
Love us or Hate us... we are Collingwood - you can't ignore the Mighty Magpies!!!
frossmode

Post by frossmode »

Never take pity on the scum rub their collective noses in it and dig your boots into them when they are down. Anyone else going to the game friday with their Collingwood jumper on to watch their faces when they get a glimpse of the sacred black and white stripes.
HOT PIES
rivington_rebel

Post by rivington_rebel »

somebody should tell kade simpson wearing wayfarer sunglasses does not make him look cool.
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

^ Would you stop putting pics of pimply vagina lips on here, I get scared at these things!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
frossmode

Post by frossmode »

Look at Kruezer that prick. Worst type of person born a Collingwood supporter and playing for that filth. Hope he gets hit by a train.
HOT PIES
Steve86

Post by Steve86 »

frossmode wrote:Look at Kruezer that knob. Worst type of person born a Collingwood supporter and playing for that filth. Hope he gets hit by a train.
aww was he a pies supporter... poor bloke.
ClokingDevice

Post by ClokingDevice »

We will feast on their bones
Underdog

Post by Underdog »

I see the scum have stepped up training this week
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mossi
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Mossi »

:D Who is going to watch afl 360 tonight. Me old mate Maclure is going to have to speak about his beloved side ..................... the anticipation is killing me! From Flag favourites with the quickest forward line and best midfield in the business, to the difficulty in making top 4 and the risk of dropping out of the 8 in the next month............ :P couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!
But as usual they will save some of that hard journalism so Carlton fans will still show up on Friday night.
thebaldfacts

Post by thebaldfacts »

Mossi wrote::D Who is going to watch afl 360 tonight. Me old mate Maclure is going to have to speak about his beloved side ..................... the anticipation is killing me! From Flag favourites with the quickest forward line and best midfield in the business, to the difficulty in making top 4 and the risk of dropping out of the 8 in the next month............ :P couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!
But as usual they will save some of that hard journalism so Carlton fans will still show up on Friday night.
Lose this week to geelong and they will most likely be out of the 8 this week (likely 10th).
To think that they were flag fav's after round 3 and the Scum supporters were already celebrating in anticipation their 17th premiership. Lovely to go to Talking carlton again and see their ranting .
Jezza
Has liked: 239 times
Been liked: 329 times

Post by Jezza »

thebaldfacts wrote:
Mossi wrote::D Who is going to watch afl 360 tonight. Me old mate Maclure is going to have to speak about his beloved side ..................... the anticipation is killing me! From Flag favourites with the quickest forward line and best midfield in the business, to the difficulty in making top 4 and the risk of dropping out of the 8 in the next month............ :P couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!
Lose this week to geelong and they will most likely be out of the 8 this week (likely 10th).
To think that they were flag fav's after round 3 and the Scum supporters were already celebrating in anticipation their 17th premiership. Lovely to go to Talking carlton again and see their ranting .
If they lose this weekend, it doesn't get any easier either.

They play West Coast in Perth next Thursday :lol:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

frossmode wrote:Look at Kruezer that knob. Worst type of person born a Collingwood supporter and playing for that filth. Hope he gets hit by a train.

Poor taste. You're the knob for writting such crap.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

THE M an M baby Bluebaggers, what ARE the little dears cooking up now. ?????????- they are STILL coming arent they...................hmmm ?!
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
think positive
Has liked: 325 times
Been liked: 101 times

Post by think positive »

I actually hope they beat the cats. Or a draw at least!

Better for us, the Blues are nothing to worry about. I'm sick of cats arrogance
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
neil
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 29 times

Post by neil »

^ The handbaggers can be arrogant 3 in 5 years
Carlscum are inherently arrogant as cheating, tanking, corporate criminal, rape paying off scumbags.
Carlscum 120 years being cheating scum