Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Black_White

Post by Black_White »

Really happy that Swann has contributed so much to the downfall of the hated enemy. After all it was his relationship that helped get Judd and trade Kennedy.
Wonder if he is looking at buying a pub or two for the bloose?
Underdog

Post by Underdog »

Great win by Port, made the game worth wathcing

How good will it be when they drop out of the 8
Mossi
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Mossi »

^ Well with the new Plan B they have been trying to perfect: It's an unstable time for them and as they say it can take up to 10 games to perfect and by that time they will find themselves out of the 8! I hope Ratten stays you can actually see things happening down at blu land!
When you see a Blue supporter walking down the street as them if they are looking forward to the bye or the Geelong game on Friday night? then they have the Hawks and not too far ahead they play the Pies ..............
Underdog

Post by Underdog »

Cats, WC, Bye, Hawks, PIES July 6th MCG Friday night Under Lights

5 losses there for cardboard club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXatqcigUFw
Last edited by Underdog on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MattyD

Post by MattyD »

over 12,000 views, wonder how many are sad carlscum fans?

Passengers all but cooked - yep they are carlscum
Underdog

Post by Underdog »

Ratten two-year contract extension

Seventh and struggling to stay in the top eight.

C Judd 3 Votes
Last edited by Underdog on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

CARLTON Football Club Inc-- IF it smells like a soft turd, looks like a soft turd, behaves like a soft turd, it probably is a soft turd. !
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Monco Matt

Post by Monco Matt »

In light of their current predicament I would second the earlier motion to sticky this thread. It really is becoming a staple of season 2012. The Carlscum freak show circus is really heating up!

On another note, Dumpling my trusty carrier pigeon has recently returned from his long journey back from AAMI Stadium with more news, this time from Richo & Heath, note states "Phase 3 hickup, hot pink looked too manly, went with the regular baby blue, success. The agent from Scotland sacrificed his baby cow for a month, ensures playing another dud. Look for "Eidde" on Monday to begin Phase 4 Operation "Roast the Rat", the Gale double-agent infiltration plan is proving effective, causing many internal distractions". Not sure what that all means, but the boys are doing their jobs as expected.
RED "BABY" CAVANAUGH: Didn't hear what the bet was.

MONCO: Your life.
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

~ Just bumping to the top of the page... ~

THEY'RE SHIT!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Tannin

Post by Tannin »

You know, I just can't get excited by this thread. The laugh at St Vomit thread from a year or two ago - hey, that was the best thread ever. The laughs just went on and on and on, and when that thread was killed off, I left Nicks in disgust and didn't come back for a year.

But Carlton? Sorry. They are not worth laughing at. Well, not to anything like the extent the hopeless St Vomit were, anyway. Excuse me for not joining in - this thread could never reach the heights of the other one, so what would be the point? But if you hate Carlton - which you are entitled to do, though I couldn't really be bothered myself - go right ahead and have your fun here, good Nicksters. They really are a bunch of tossers, so it shouldn't be too hard to find plenty of reasons.
�Let's eat Grandma.� Commas save lives!
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

The reason we laughed so much at St Vomit was because we beat them in the most important game of the year.
That lovely bounce where Tip Rat could've been their saviour will haunt them FOREVER & a day...
Now if this was to happen against the Scum this thread will become a sticky & it too will become ever so popular, probably even MORE so than the St Vomit one!

Can you just imagine?
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Doc63

Post by Doc63 »

ANNODAM wrote:The reason we laughed so much at St Vomit was because we beat them in the most important game of the year.
That lovely bounce where Tip Rat could've been their saviour will haunt them FOREVER & a day...
Now if this was to happen against the Scum this thread will become a sticky & it too will become ever so popular, probably even MORE so than the St Vomit one!

Can you just imagine?
I don't think my ticker could handle another one of those Tip-rat bounces. I wouldn't be here to enjoy the thread!!
I hold a cup of wisdom, but there is nothing within.
ClokingDevice

Post by ClokingDevice »

We will feast on their bones
Jezza
Has liked: 239 times
Been liked: 329 times

Post by Jezza »

I'm loving the fact that this thread has been so popular amongst fellow Nicksters.

To be honest I didn't expect 22 pages already. How much was the Aints one again?
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Mossi
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Mossi »

ClokingDevice wrote:Image
Gold!

Fev with a halo in transparency would make that poster worth buying!