Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Geek
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Geek »

MJ23

Post by MJ23 »

all on sen tonight saying matter of fact they will have Malthouse next year. Finey implies he knows the inside word and it was all but signed for this year so will happen.
"Even when Im old and gray, I wont be able to play but Ill still love the game"
Michael Jordan
colin_wood

Post by colin_wood »

I think now that they have lost Scotland for about 1 month they can kiss top 4 goodbye
Johnno75
Been liked: 47 times

Post by Johnno75 »

You can put a line through sh!tscum. You probably need 16 wins to finish top 4. They need to win 10 of 12. They will be lucky to win any of their next 4.
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

It warms my heart to see these useless hacks get done.

They're shit!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

MJ23 wrote:all on sen tonight saying matter of fact they will have Malthouse next year. Finey implies he knows the inside word and it was all but signed for this year so will happen.
Finey, with all due respect, wouldnt know if you were up him. I heard him say Rats will get next season too,-contracted-so he has two way bets. Would Malthouse, in his golden years, at 60, really want to go there, perhaps have to rebuild their list-this list cant cut the mustard-then have them play his boundary line gameplan, and in ten years "maybe" win a flag. ??
Coaching at AFL level is a young mans game now, dinsoaurs like him are gone now, like ol Sheeds looks a total joke at Great waste of Space. :roll: :!:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Black_White

Post by Black_White »

http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=2

And now they are getting the hump with one of our ex administrators.

Wonder how long before we can welcome Browny back to the fold?
Jezza
Has liked: 239 times
Been liked: 329 times

Post by Jezza »

I love the implosion at TankingCarlton at the moment. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for Finey, I wouldn't trust anything he says to be honest. He hates Collingwood with everything he's got and I promised to myself that I would never listen to his show after he gave our club a spray with the whole Milne incident.

The guy said 'St.Kilda had a better history than Collingwood'
:lol: :lol:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
E

Post by E »

colin_wood wrote:I think now that they have lost Scotland for about 1 month they can kiss top 4 goodbye
Wow, i think you are giving Heath Scotland a little too much credit to suggest that with him they are top 4 and without him they are not.

Scotland is a spud.

All that you are seeing is that the teams that started the season slowly are rounding into form and catching and passing the teams that started the season cherry ripe! Its been happening for years, but was somewhat masked during the Geelong dominance years becasue they were winning even when only going at 60%.

Blues were playing their best footy in round 1-4. I would suggest that even if they were playing at that level now, the piues would still beat them, but the fact is they were at full strength then, and its rare to stay full strength all year.

Carlton are not a top 5 team. Neither are Sydney or Adelaide or Essendon. Adelaide may stay in the top 4 owing to a favorable draw. I would love to get them in week 1.
Doc63

Post by Doc63 »

E wrote:
colin_wood wrote:I think now that they have lost Scotland for about 1 month they can kiss top 4 goodbye
Wow, i think you are giving Heath Scotland a little too much credit to suggest that with him they are top 4 and without him they are not.

Scotland is a spud.

All that you are seeing is that the teams that started the season slowly are rounding into form and catching and passing the teams that started the season cherry ripe! Its been happening for years, but was somewhat masked during the Geelong dominance years becasue they were winning even when only going at 60%.

Blues were playing their best footy in round 1-4. I would suggest that even if they were playing at that level now, the piues would still beat them, but the fact is they were at full strength then, and its rare to stay full strength all year.

Carlton are not a top 5 team. Neither are Sydney or Adelaide or Essendon. Adelaide may stay in the top 4 owing to a favorable draw. I would love to get them in week 1.
They get to play GWS & The Suns twice each. There's 16 easy points & a massive % boost right there.
I hold a cup of wisdom, but there is nothing within.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Black_White wrote:http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=2

And now they are getting the hump with one of our ex administrators.

Wonder how long before we can welcome Browny back to the fold?
:lol: :lol: l love this one on tankingcarlton-- " THE Ratten and Judd era is looming as a massive failure, and i am not sure as to where we go from here." :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Neil Appleby

Post by Neil Appleby »

mandy wrote:Clearly math is not their strong suit. :shock: ]
Grrr. It's maths Mandy.. err.. unless you're from USA and I'm sure you're not. Sorry but it's one of my pet hates along with
'impordant', using 'then' instead of than (go figure) and 'irregardless'.

Other than that I enjoyed your post :wink:
After the epic draw comes the decisive knockout!
Collingwood rules the world again and Mick Malthouse fulfils his destiny with the twenty ten premiership and can you hear the people sing!
tcnthat

Post by tcnthat »

Thanks for the links to Talking Carlton - hysterical stuff. I love it.

What a rabble.
Black. White. Forever.
mandy

Post by mandy »

Neil Appleby wrote:
mandy wrote:Clearly math is not their strong suit. :shock: ]
Grrr. It's maths Mandy.. err.. unless you're from USA and I'm sure you're not. Sorry but it's one of my pet hates along with
'impordant', using 'then' instead of than (go figure) and 'irregardless'.

Other than that I enjoyed your post :wink:
Thankyou Tannin. :P
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
stui magpie
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 149 times

Post by stui magpie »

Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.