Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Jezza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:Jeeez, arent they a touchy mob over at the Scums site on Bigfooty. ?? A scum fan whingeing about how badly his mob have deteriorated, said "WE havent played well since we thrashed Collingwood " In reply, I pointed out to this jerk that they beat a half strength Pies team, crippled with injuries, that lost Ball during the game. True ?
YET, I then get a private email message from their mod, called Old dark Navy blue, who has issued me with a "Minor Infraction" reading - "We are not interested in cheap shots, it is disrespectful and has no place on an Oppositions team board. This infraction is worth one point, and may lead to restricted access to this board. "

CAN you believe it, I tell the truth, and the sad bastards crack the shits. What a bunch of f-ing tossers. ! What a pathetic joke they really are. !
Why you're on Bigfooty is the question I have to ask. It's hard to discuss football rationally with other people that hate Collingwood.

That's why Nicks is such a good forum to discuss footy.

However getting a private message is stupid. It just proves they're a bunch of whingebags. :lol:

:lol: Mate i rarely go over there, but i just wanted a good laugh at their site and whingeing fans going nuts, very entertaining. ! Look, im not good at links, but just go to Bigfooty, the Carlton team site, fan site, and its under the topic " Autopsy Carlton v Port post game thread " Its on one of the last pages, and im under Piesnchess, as usual. ! 8)

Could you link me to this thread, I actually want to read what you said.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

^ Whoops, sorry mate, mixed that up a bit, my post is just above yours, bottom of page.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Some more chunder from TankingCarlton.com:

"the players the coaches should have their eyes wired open and made to watch replays and replays of this game for the pain the supporters had to endure watching this crap. 3 goals in 3 qrts....... no heart....."

"What a useless, soft bunch of fumble-wanks. looked utterly pathetic out there."

"Is this a season defining loss?"

"Lost every key stat. Lost every quarter...wtf?"

"Get out of my club Ratts and take
Sticks
Hughes
Cord
Riley

And any other fcked responsible for this sh1t with you."

"I feel like a richmond of old supporter absolutely undeniably the worst piece of &()!!!! Performance ive seen. "

"no guts, pathetic. they can start planning their september holidays now.
glad i watched melbourne's last quarter win against bummers - showed us what heart was all about."

"Just a horrific result for the cfc. Top 4 is gone. Another heartless, soft and weak as piss performance. I'm not sure anybody. In that team can be happy with that result. Basically, a result which makes me question my loyalty to this club. That in itself makes me furious!"

"The last coach lost the players.
This coach has lost the players.
The next coach will lose the players."

"!@#$%& this shit. I no longer give a !@#$%&. There are so many other things that are better than watching that shit.

For those of you who stick around, make sure Synbad is President by the end of the year, at least there will be someone who knows his arse from his elbow running the place.

A big !@#$%& you to those who have ruined our club."

"FMD! we have gone backwards at a rate of knots this year. peaked in round 3, and thought the rest of the year would be a cakewalk. at least the old (misplaced) Carlton arrogance is back!"

"rattens words at quarter time as soon as he said we need to slow the play down
i knew we were fuc@#$"

"What a pathetic and spineless display and useless coaching performance by Ratten tonight. You can talk about injuries but the complete lack of effort by most of the players tonight and, in most of the big matches this year is profoundly disturbing. I have been a Ratten supporter in the past but the way the team is playing is terrible. There is no spirit and definitely no heart. I cannot see us making the finals this year and now have serious doubts as to whether Ratten can take us any further. God help us with what will probably happen when we play Geelong next week at Etihad where there is no room for anyone to hide.

I know it is fashionable to blame the coach but, this team is playing in the same manner as when the finally sacked Pagan. You have to wonder, if this keeps on will Ratten last the year out?"

"That was a poorly-prepared side who were poorly coached, and most tellingly, don't particularly seem to hurt when we lose. It's all a bit too 'comfortable' and pleasant, really."

"We are the new Richmond. Nobody has the balls to demand success."

"On a perfect night for Brock he proved, yet again, that we made a mistake."

"Carlton look like a team that is playing with no desire or belief. If you didn't know better you'd think we were 14th in the final round of the season looking at the half hearted and uninterested effort the team is putting in."

"Ratts presser says it all. NFI whatsoever."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
Collingwood 4 eternity

Post by Collingwood 4 eternity »

Ratts "Hey Browny , can I ask you something in confidence"

Browny "Whats that Ratts ?"

Ratts "Browny , in your opnion , do you think that we are on the right track at Carlton"

Browny "For sure Ratts" *cough*

Ratts "Cheers Browny"

1990 Grand Final :
"From the back pocket, this will be probably the last kick, he need not even kick it, the drought is over. 32 years they've waited, let the celebrations begin" Sandy Roberts
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

I think Ratts Hey Browny can he or she ask you something in confidence

Browny what is a lot of things.
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Collingwood 4 eternity wrote:Ratts "Hey Browny , can I ask you something in confidence"

Browny "Whats that Ratts ?"

Ratts "Browny , in your opnion , do you think that we are on the right track at Carlton"

Browny "For sure Ratts" *cough*

Ratts "Cheers Browny"

Is it possibe that Rowdy, Richo and Willo are really just Manchurian Candidates in their roles at Carlton, cleverly sent-in undercover to sabotage Carlton and return to Collingwood to be welcomed as conquering heroes?

Oh Eddie, you've done it again. Genius, I tells ya, genius! :lol:
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
nulla

Post by nulla »

Ratten is the worst coach in the AFL... lets make sure he stays at the scum.

Should be coach for life
I have a lazy eye and I think it is now spreading throughout the rest of my body
didick
Been liked: 1 time

Post by didick »

Their soft run has ended too. Cats, hawks, Weagles and us next four games for them. Their streak may have started. Losing streak that is. Could be struggling to stay in the 8. Ha ha!!!!
"The night is a very dark time for me" Chaz Michael Michaels
ClokingDevice

Post by ClokingDevice »

Just a beautiful day to be alive, the birds are singing, the bees are buzzing and all of nature seems to be blooming with joy
Last edited by ClokingDevice on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
We will feast on their bones
Deja Vu

Post by Deja Vu »

Notice the common theme amongst all those posts from Blues fans?

It's all the coaches fault. Sack Ratts.

The players get away scott free and always have at that club. What makes me laugh most is that your average Blues supporter thinks they have a premiership winning list and should be winning premierships by the truckload.

Is there a word for shared delusion on such a grand scale?
think positive
Has liked: 325 times
Been liked: 101 times

Post by think positive »

Just wasted about 45 min reading the Carlton threads on big footy, I almost feel sorry for them......almost!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Piethagoras' Theorem
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

had a bit of fun on there this morning :)
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
On the March
Been liked: 2 times

Post by On the March »

Piesnchess wrote:Jeeez, arent they a touchy mob over at the Scums site on Bigfooty. ?? A scum fan whingeing about how badly his mob have deteriorated, said "WE havent played well since we thrashed Collingwood " In reply, I pointed out to this jerk that they beat a half strength Pies team, crippled with injuries, that lost Ball during the game. True ?
YET, I then get a private email message from their mod, called Old dark Navy blue, who has issued me with a "Minor Infraction" reading - "We are not interested in cheap shots, it is disrespectful and has no place on an Oppositions team board. This infraction is worth one point, and may lead to restricted access to this board. "

CAN you believe it, I tell the truth, and the sad bastards crack the shits. What a bunch of f-ing tossers. ! What a pathetic joke they really are. !
Piesnchess you are obviously not trying hard enough. Any decent Pies supporter would have received a red card on BF at some stage. Lift your game.I have but I don't play on there anymore - hypocrisy to the extreme. :)
yin-YANG

Post by yin-YANG »

Bwahahhahahaha

Soft as butter they are... to the core! :)

I like how they blame the coach - and when the new coach eventually arrives and they eventually start to slip - as butter does - then they will only start to realise how truly weak their players are ... meanwhile the Pies with Bucks at the helm will have a few more flags in the kitty :)
Love us or Hate us... we are Collingwood - you can't ignore the Mighty Magpies!!!
ClokingDevice

Post by ClokingDevice »

Butter is embarrassed with the comparison
Last edited by ClokingDevice on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
We will feast on their bones