Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

stui magpie
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 149 times

Post by stui magpie »

frankiboy wrote:Quote of the night in talkingcarlton gameday thread
Watching Gibbs put his head over the ball, as there was no-one else 5m near the ball for us, was the hesitation you'd normally see of someone forced to eat their own shit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They are good aren't they. When they're winning Gibbs is a superstar, when they're losing all their supporters reckon he's as soft as a junket sandwich, crusts removed. :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB3/vi ... =2&t=31381

can we get one of these for spin and his cronies?
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Johnno75
Been liked: 47 times

Post by Johnno75 »

While I was laughing hard (especially in the 2nd half), I was crying at the same time watching the mob we have to take on in 6 days time.
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
yin-YANG

Post by yin-YANG »

Blooze were absolutely smashed - a couple of injuries and they are stuggling - along with everyone figuring them out... tackle them hard - give em no space and watch em turn to water!

Crows are in great form - they will fall away towards the end of the year though, but for now this is huge task for the pies - seems we will be the underdogs - a tag we enjoy when playing in SA :)

GO PIES!!!
Love us or Hate us... we are Collingwood - you can't ignore the Mighty Magpies!!!
stui magpie
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 149 times

Post by stui magpie »

John Wren wrote:http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31381

can we get one of these for spin and his cronies?
Could they at least use white text on the blue background? Fkn horrible looking site, inhabited by squinty eyed imbeciles.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

So, so happy..!! Da da da da da da.....!! HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ClokingDevice

Post by ClokingDevice »

It's like Christmas in my underpants
We will feast on their bones
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Big T wrote:
ANNODAM wrote:Gibbs is SO overrated, it isn't funny!
Don't forget Kruezer. Poor mans josh Fraser.

Come on now, that's not a nice thing to say about pimply vagina lips...
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
ClokingDevice

Post by ClokingDevice »

Great headline

Crows rip Blues to shreds

by Jon Ralph
We will feast on their bones
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Some more nice ones from the TankingCarlton crew:

"Utter Garbage."

"Found out all I needed to know about our players and coaches today. Right now we are a rabble. Crisis time for the whole club. Going backwards at a rate of knots and seemingly clueless to do anything about it." :lol:

"If they don't do something like that then they're not serious. Time to rebuild, as hard as it is to take, and just when we were fooled into thinking a golden era had begun."

"Giving away those early draft picks for second rate player the club is starting to be found out weak our list is"

"Right now Bryce Squibbs can flap off to the VFL until he decides if he wants to be a footballer. Him and Jack Watts can compare each others 4s on their jumpers and toss a coin as to who is more lost as a footballer."

"They are far too comfortable. It's harder to get dropped from this team than it is from the Australian Cricket team."

"Losingn Fev has really bitten us, big time." :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Not sure the players really care enough. Looking fwd to seeing them tweet this week about their new haircuts and the nab results!"

"We are totally undisciplined... Were a one trick pont. I reckon Gibbs is a gun!!! A new coach would breathe life into him. Ratts has done his dash just as we have outside gameplan dashing. Nothing about what we do is balanced." (I assume this person meant 'one-trick pony' instead, but that's Scumbaggers for ya', not a single brain cell among 'em!)

"Recruiting has been an unmitigated disaster in the last 5 years. Anybody who can sell me a bright future with the current list should be selling catholocism to the mexicans. Average players AT BEST: Bower, McLean, Russell, Grigg, Hampson, Armfield, Warnock."

"Right now Carlton remind me of Adelaide last year, lacking confidence, dispirited, looking lost and confused, giving every indication that the coach has lost them." (the media will ignore such talk, of course, because from amongst the top 8 teams, only Collingwood should sack its coach.)

"Who'd want to play fwd for us right now the way we deliver it inside 50. Crucifixion."
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
Piethagoras' Theorem
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

"Right now Bryce Squibbs can flap off to the VFL until he decides if he wants to be a footballer. Him and Jack Watts can compare each others 4s on their jumpers and toss a coin as to who is more lost as a footballer."
LOL
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
obleex

Post by obleex »

Didaicos wrote:
swoop42 wrote:Murphy injured.

That's a shame.
He won't be flipping our fans the bird anymore
This. I hope it really f***ing hurt.
Monco Matt

Post by Monco Matt »

Just letting you all know that Dumpling my carrier pigeon has just returned from Visy Park with a note from Browny, Willo & Richo. Note states "Phase 2 of Operation 'Bruise Free Blues' has been successfully implemented, ladder now corrected. Moving to Phase 3, waiting for replacement uniform, baby blue out, hot pink in.The agent from Scotland continues to impress. Tell 'Xub' the visual subliminal infiltration is in effect, we no longer use colour TV's here." Not sure what that all means, but the boys are doing their jobs as expected.
RED "BABY" CAVANAUGH: Didn't hear what the bet was.

MONCO: Your life.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

HOW a former Collingwood CAPTAIN, Gavin brown, can continue to stay with these useless wannabee flogs, is beyond me. ! Yes, I know he needs to make a quid, but his resume is not going well serving these gutless wankers. !!
How both he, and Leigh Brown, must both wish they were back with the Mighty Magpies, and not stuck with two utter Rabble outfits.!
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

I can't even begin to express how much I am enjoying this thread. This is a seriously enjoyable place in time, once they finish dying we get to watch the corpse rot, oh the joy.
Genesis 1:1