Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Jezza
Has liked: 239 times
Been liked: 329 times

Post by Jezza »

They're the biggest pretenders.

We are now above them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
GreekLunatic
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Post by GreekLunatic »

well done stui. how we lose to them by 10 goals.
ClokingDevice

Post by ClokingDevice »

GreekLunatic wrote:well done stui. how we lose to them by 10 goals.
Half the side was out injured, how else?
We will feast on their bones
DT56

Post by DT56 »

Bwahahahaha ... I was at a local club watching this with a few Carlton supporters behind us, me in my members polo .. left just after 1/2 time and one fella said to me 'we'll come back in the 3rd' ... Don't think so I replied
Piethagoras' Theorem

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

who honestly thought, after rd 3, that they'd lose 3 of their next 5 and we'd win 5 straight? :lol:
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

THINK I will mosey on over to that fun site, Talkingcarlton.com, should be a real hoot. !
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
MattyD

Post by MattyD »

Just wondering when was the last time the passengers finished above the pies on the ladder at the end of a season?
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Piesnchess wrote:THINK I will mosey on over to that fun site, Talkingcarlton.com, should be a real hoot. !
HAL is always thinking.
Skids
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 43 times

Post by Skids »

frankiboy wrote:who honestly thought, after rd 3, that they'd lose 3 of their next 5 and we'd win 5 straight? :lol:
Guilty :wink:
Don't count the days, make the days count.
Mossi
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Mossi »

frankiboy wrote:who honestly thought, after rd 3, that they'd lose 3 of their next 5 and we'd win 5 straight? :lol:
Definitely none of the AFL 360 crew!! :lol: can wait for the Monday dissection. Listening to these guys (well they can sell you smoke) I bet they will concentrate on how Geelong showed signs of regaining their form with that last quarter comeback and How Duckwood was General Custer reincarnated. MacLure will say that no way was the Carlton loss related in Loosing Murphy in the second quarter and how the Blues will regroup and go out and take it out on their next opponent and return in the Premiership Race. And to top it all off they will all Back the Crows next week.
DT56

Post by DT56 »

Piesnchess wrote:THINK I will mosey on over to that fun site, Talkingcarlton.com, should be a real hoot. !
Just went there .. one posted admitted to catching us on a good day with our injured list .. well I wouldn't have lol
Piethagoras' Theorem

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

Quote of the night in talkingcarlton gameday thread
Watching Gibbs put his head over the ball, as there was no-one else 5m near the ball for us, was the hesitation you'd normally see of someone forced to eat their own shit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Mossi wrote:
Definitely none of the AFL 360 crew!! :lol: can wait for the Monday dissection. Listening to these guys (well they can sell you smoke) I bet they will concentrate on how Geelong showed signs of regaining their form with that last quarter comeback and How Duckwood was General Custer reincarnated. MacLure will say that no way was the Carlton loss related in Loosing Murphy in the second quarter and how the Blues will regroup and go out and take it out on their next opponent and return in the Premiership Race. And to top it all off they will all Back the Crows next week.
:lol: :lol: Jeezus, didnt fat boy Robbo tip the Scum for the flag weeks ago. ?? :shock: AND I bet Lygon st is like a ghost town right now, stone cold pizzas littering every empty restaurant. :!: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
swoop42
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swoop42 »

Murphy injured.

That's a shame.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
Didaicos

Post by Didaicos »

swoop42 wrote:Murphy injured.

That's a shame.
He won't be flipping our fans the bird anymore
WELLLINGHAM ROVES IT....AND KICKS THE GOAL!!!!

SWAN'S GOING TO KICK A GOAL. THEY'RE HOME YOU'D THINK I KNOW IT'S A LONG WAY TO GO BUT THEY'RE KILLING THEM NOW!!